- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Two And A Half Storey End Terrace Property In Need Of Modernisation Throughout
- Through Lounge/Dining Room With Ornate Cast Iron Fireplace
- Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Oil Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms Over Two Floors
- Bathroom With Panelled Bath And Electric Shower
- Enclosed Yard To Rear
- Convenient Location Just Off The Popular Beersbridge Road
A three bedroom mid terrace property in need of complete modernisation throughout. Located in a popular area just off the Beersbridge Road, this two and a half storey first time buyer home offers an investor a great opportunity to carry out all the necessary works and either rent out or sell in a popular market full of first time buyers! Ideal accommodation with a through lounge dining room, kitchen to rear, master bedroom and bathroom on first floor and a further tho bedrooms on the second floor. With already oil fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows this would be a great project for any developer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Through Lounge / Dining Room 22'8 x 9'8 (6.91m x 2.95m)
- (into bay). Ornate cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth.
- Kitchen 13'6 x 7'7 (4.11m x 2.31m)
- Range of high and low level units, work surface with inset one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in split level double oven, five ring ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and 'chinese' slate tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'6 x 9'8 (4.11m x 2.95m)
- Panelled bath, electric shower and hotpress.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2 12'3 x 4'5 (3.73m x 1.35m)
- (average). Velux window.
- Bedroom 3 8'2 x 5'3 (2.49m x 1.60m)
- (average). Velux window.
- Small front garden.
Enclosed yard to rear, boiler house, oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »