- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively spacious detached villa
- 3 bedrooms - 1 reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen - built in oven and hob
- Deluxe white bathroom suite
- Ensuite off master bedroom
- PVC double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Ideal first time purchase
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this superb detached villa which is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac just off the Jordanstown Road, close to a host of leading local amenities. Comprising bright, well proportioned accomodation and ample space for the growing family this is a home with which we can recommend with the utmost confidence. Early viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany hard wood front door, double panelled radiator.
- 4.17m x 3.56m (13' 8" x 11' 8")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, gas fire, attractive fireplace with tiled hearth and inset.
- 3.58m x 3.15m (11' 9" x 10' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level beech effect units, formica worktop, Belling oven, 4 ring gas hob, Blanco extractor fan, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM
- 2.57m x 1.73m (8' 5" x 5' 8")
Beech effect units, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, Worcester gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Hotpress, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.45m x 3.1m (11' 4" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.43m x 3.28m (11' 3" x 10' 9")
- Tiled shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.31m x 1.68m (7' 7" x 5' 6")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
- Enclosed paved garden to rear. Light and tap. Tarmac driveway to side.
Off Jordanstown Road, Newtownabbey
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »