- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning End Townhouse In The Popular Millers Park Development
- Large Living Room Through To Kitchen And Sunroom
- Downstairs WC And Good Sized Family Bathroom
- Beautifully Finished Throughout To A High Standard
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms One With Built In Storage
- GFCH and PVC Double Glazing
- Fantastic Location Close To Newtownards Town Centre
- Well Maintained Rear Garden Fully Enclosed With Bedding and Paved Areas
This beautiful townhouse is located in the ever popular Millers Park development, known for the fantastic finish and space and this lovely home is no exception. All the internal accommodation is bright and spacious with three good sized bedrooms, luxury bathroom suites, modern kitchen and sunroom/dining area. There are parking spaces to the front of the property and the rear garden has paved areas, bedding areas and the addition of a shed with white suite, power and light. This modern home will appeal to a young couple, family or down sizer and early viewing is highly recommended as we anticipate high interest.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch 4' x 3'1 (1.22m x 0.94m)
- Tiled floor.
- Living Room 16 x 13 (52'6" x 42'8")
- With dual aspect views, recessed spotlighting and built in sound system.
- Dining Room 9'1 x 7 (2.77m x 0.18m)
- Recessed spot lighting, sun room with access to rear garden, ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen 11'1 x 9 (3.38m x 0.23m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, wooden work surfaces, open to dining room, integrated appliances include, fridge freezer, dish washer, oven with four ring hob with overhead stainless steel extractor hood, 1 ¼ stainless steel sink with mixer taps, recessed spot lighting, space for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- WC 5 x 3 (16'5" x 9'10")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back, extractor fan and ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Hot press with gas boiler and storage, recessed spotlighting and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 13 x 10 (42'8" x 32'10")
- Double room, dual aspect views, built in sound system.
- Bedroom 2 9 x 7'1 (0.23m x 2.16m)
- Double room overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 12 x 5 (39'4" x 16'5")
- Built in wardrobes overlooking rear garden.
- Bathroom 9' 1 x 5'1 (2.74m 0.03m x 1.55m)
- White suite comprising large, tiled, shower cubicle, sliding glazed doors, overhead waterfall shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer taps, recessed spot lighting with tiled flooring and partly tiled walls.
- Front - Landscaped area with garden in lawn, bedding area with mature shrubs.
Rear - Paved area, shrubs, bedding, raised patio and decking area, shed including storage with power and light, white suite comprising low flush wash hand basin
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »