2 Mill Race,
Broughshane, Ballymena, BT42 4HY
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Offers around £185,000
Contact the Agent
Last listed at Offers around £185,000
979 sq. feet
- Semi-detached house
- 3 bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room)
- Lounge with multi-fuel burning stove
- Kitchen with fitted units
- Dining area off Kitchen
- Utility room with fitted units
- Cloakroom with LFWC
- Bathroom with 4 piece white suite
- Recently fully painted internally and externally
- PVC double glazed windows
- PVC front and rear doors
- Gas heating system
- Landscaped gardens to rear with Railway Sleeper borders
- Recently laid paving to rear
- Large garden shed included in sale
- Fully kitted out Bar with power and light (option to buy)
- Quiet location close to Broughshane Primary School
- Estimated Domestic Rate Bill: £1,052.14
- Total area: approx. 90.9 sq. metres (978.8 sq. feet)
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- with tiled flooring. Staircase to first floor.
- 3.91m x 3.89m (12' 10" x 12' 9")
with multi-fuel burning stove to tiled hearth with Railway Sleeper mantle.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 3.91m x 3.73m (12' 10" x 12' 3")
with a range of eye and low level fitted units, 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer, integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Saucepan drawers. Spacious dining area. Tiled flooring. Double doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.39m x 2.27m (7' 10" x 7' 5")
with a range of fitted units, stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring. PVC door to rear.
- with LFWC and WHB. Splashback tiling. Tiled flooring.
- with spacious storage cupboard with shelved storage. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 2.91m (12' 8" x 9' 7")
with en-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- with 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB, shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Splashback tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.32m x 2.77m (10' 11" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.86m x 2.37m (9' 5" x 7' 9")
- with 4 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB with storage unit, shower to enclosed corner cubicle, panelled bath. Splashback tiling.
- Gardens in lawn to front of property. Tarmac driveway for off street parking. Gardens in lawn to rear with Railway Sleeper borders. Recently paved entertaining area. Large garden shed included in sale. Option to purchase fully kitted out bar with power and light. Bounded by wooden fencing and gate.
Mill Race is a small development of only 10 houses situated off the Raceview Road, Broughshane.
N.B. The owner of this property is a director of Homes Independent.
Click here to view the video
Schools near 2 Mill Race, Broughshane, Ballymena, BT42 4HY
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.