2 Mill Manor,
The Mill Village, Comber, BT23 5ZQ
4 Bed Detached Villa
Contact the Agent
Lindsay Fyfe & Co
Last listed at Offers around £369,500
- Luxury Detached Residence in a Highly Desirable "Gated" Development
- Spacious Lounge With Dual Aspects
- Deluxe Kitchen With Built-In Appliances Open Plan to Dining Room and Separate Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms Including Master With Luxury Shower Room Ensuite
- Luxury Bathroom With Modern White Suite Plus Ground Floor Cloakroom Suite
- Bluetooth Multi Room Sound System (Ground Floor)
- Burglar Alarm System
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Tarmac Driveway With Universal EV Charging Point
- Access To Residents Only Indoor Swimming Pool and Gym
Just on the outskirts of the historic town of Comber and approximately only five miles from Dundonald, lies the award-winning "gated" community of The Mill Village.
This luxury detached home - one of the last to be constructed only some 3-4 years ago enjoys a prime position in this prestigious location and affords easy access to the town's many amenities and a convenient commuting route to Belfast.
Built by Dunlop Homes, the property offers a luxurious specification with many features and extras and still exudes that "new home" feel with up-to-date bathrooms and kitchen that create a comfortable contemporary lifestyle.
This property is one of only two of its type in the development and is therefore somewhat unique. Its quaint "gate lodge" design has instant kerb appeal yet offers well-proportioned, easily managed accommodation which will appeal to a downsizer and still affords space for a family.
- Open portico with paved stone floor. Composite door and matching double-glazed side panels to...
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Spacious Cloakroom
- Suspended wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Spacious Lounge
- 6.12m x 5.28m (20' 1" x 17' 4" max)
With dual aspect windows, recessed LED spotlighting, wired for wall-mounted flat screen TV.
- Luxury Kitchen
- 6.12m x 3.77m (20' 1" x 12' 4")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units with concealed lighting under, incorporating larder cupboard, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, moulded resin worktops with inset four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood over, under-mounted stainless steel tub with mixer taps, breakfast bar, recessed LED spotlighting, wired for wall mounted flat screen TV, ceramic tiled floor, sliding double doors to garden.
- Separate Utility Room
- Range of matching units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.94m x 3.3m (12' 11" x 10' 10")
Range of built-in robes.
- Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising large shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, suspended vanity unit, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed LED spotlighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.93m x 2.86m (12' 11" x 9' 5")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.17m x 2.72m (10' 5" x 8' 11")
Range of built-In robes.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.16m x 2.8m (10' 4" x 9' 2")
- Luxury Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising, panel bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, suspended wash hand basin with mixer taps, illuminated touch control mirror, low flush WC, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Tarmac parking area with a universal EV charge point. Easily managed gardens to the front and side with pebbled areas and shrubs. Feature boundary wall with ornamental railings. Enclosed to the rear in lawn with a paved stone patio area, outside light, garden shed, outside water tap, outside power point.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.