2 Mill Court,
Mill Village, Comber, BT23 5PB
3 Bed Townhouse
Contact the Agent
Independent Property Estates Ltd
Last listed at Offers over £229,950
- Modern Mid-Town House Circa 1,273 sq ft Total
- Located in the Historic & Prestigious Mill Village Development
- Luxury Contemporary Internal Finish Throughout
- Three Well-Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Principal Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Fence Enclosed Lawn to Front
- Enclosed Rear Garden in mixture of Paving & Timber Decking
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces (1 directly to front & 1 directly to rear)
- Access to Resident's Gym & Swimming Pool (with Changing Facilities)
- ANOTHER UNDER OFFER!
Unique history, architecture, construction and heritage have resulted in some of the buildings within Mill Village being listed by the Built Heritage as one of the finest maintained 19th century Linen Mills in Northern Ireland.
In its day the centre of the community employing approximately 1000 local people manufacturing fine linen.
Fittingly situated gracing the shadow of Scrabo Tower, with many of the buildings constructed and crafted with care from Scrabo Stone, quarried from its very own foothills.
Number 2 Mill Court, Mill Village is part of the recent addition of luxurious residences built by award winning Developers Dunlop Homes, which sympathetically enhance upon the outstanding architecture to create what has become one of Northern Ireland’s finest residential complexes.
Internally, Number 2 Mill Court offers spacious living accommodation over two floors with the modern family in mind. The Ground Floor of the Property comprises a spacious Lounge and a luxury fitted Kitchen with a feature central island and full length windows to the rear allowing light to flow through the Kitchen / Dining Area. The Kitchen benefits from access to a separate Utility Room and a W.C. completes the Ground Floor accommodation.
The First Floor of the Property comprises of four well-proportioned Bedrooms and a modern Bathroom Suite. The spacious Principal Bedroom benefits from a spacious range of built-in Slide Robes and access to a modern Ensuite Shower Room.
This Property benefits from Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing throughout.
The new Owners of Number 2 Mill Court, Mill Village will further benefit from the Luxury Swimming Pool and Spa, solely for the use of the residents.
In addition, there is a Fitness Suite incorporating all of today’s finest technology.
Beautiful mature landscaped grounds and Courtyard bringing nature to your doorstep.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Modern composite door leading into the spacious Entrance Hall complete with tiled flooring and access to undertairs storage.
- 5.03m x 3.43m (16' 6" x 11' 3")
Spacious front aspect Reception Room.
- KITCHEN / DINING:
- 5.72m x 4.11m (18' 9" x 13' 6")
Luxury fitted Kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level ‘Shaker’ Units, Quartz Worktops and a matching Island Unit. Range of integrated appliances include a five ring Gas Hob with Oven under, a Dishwasher, a Fridge / Freezer and a Stainless Steel Sink Unit. Open plan to provide ample space for dining or further reception space. Complete with tiled floor throughout the area and full length windows to the rear allowing light to flow through the Kitchen / Dining Area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.16m x 1.68m (7' 1" x 5' 6")
Range of high and low level units to match the kitchen and plumbed for utilities. Tiled floor continued from the Kitchen.
- 1.68m x 0.91m (5' 6" x 3' 9")
Two-piece suite comprising a Push Button W.C. and a ‘wall-mounted’ Wash Hand Basin. Complete with tiled floor.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 5.69m x 3.96m (18' 8" x 13' 7")
Spacious rear aspect double Bedroom with a range of built-in mirror slide robes and access to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.91m x 1.52m (6' 3" x 5' 5")
Modern fitted Shower Room with a three-piece suite comprising a Corner Shower Cubicle with Mains Shower, a Push Button W.C. and a Pedestal Wash Hand Basin. Complete with tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 3.m (10' 2" x 9' 10")
Front aspect double Bedroom.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.39m (8' 3" x 7' 10")
Front aspect Bedroom.
- 3.12m x 1.7m (10' 3" x 5' 7")
Modern fitted Bathroom with a three-piece suite comprising a ‘wall-mounted’ Wash Hand Basin, a Push Button W.C. and a Panel Bath with Mains Shower attachment. Complete with tiled floor.
- Garden laid in lawn with perimeter metal railing. Designated Car Parking Space (Additional designated car parking space to rear).
- Enclosed Garden laid in a mixture of paving and Timber Decking. Separate access from rear parking area.
Mill Village is accessed by vehicle off the A22 (Comber to Dundonald Road) shortly after the Roundabout with Killinchy Street.
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT23 5PB | Property For Sale in BT23 | Property For Sale in Newtownards Area | Property For Sale in Comber Area | Property For Sale in Comber | Property For Sale in County Down | Independent Property Estates Ltd * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.