- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Three receptions
This gate lodge home is situated on a corner site in the popular Meadows development off the Strangford road, The property offers four bedrooms, master with ensuite, three receptions, study, kitchen/dining area and utility room and also benefits from enclosed rear garden and tarmac driveway with ample parking.
- Entrance Hall
- Split staircase. Tiled floor. Storage Cupboard
- Lounge 16'11 x 13'0 (5.16m x 3.96m)
- Parquet flooring. Fireplace with cast iron inset with sandstone mantle and tiled hearth.
- Living Room 14'8 x 12'9 (4.47m x 3.89m)
- Solid wooden floor. Fireplace with wood burning stove with marble surround and tiled hearth.
- Sun Room 12'0 x 10'6 (3.66m x 3.20m)
- Tiled floor. Back door.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 19'3 x 12'8 (5.87m x 3.86m)
- High and low level units with granite worktop and recess for American style fridge freezer. Island unit. Integrated mircowave and dishwasher. 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit. Tiled at splashback. Tiled floor. Door to hall and utility room.
- Utility Room
- Tiled floor. Units with recess for washing machine and tumble dryer, Stainless steel sink unit. Back door.
- White pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c,. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom four 12'8 x 11'8 (3.86m x 3.56m)
- Rear facing.
- First floor
- White jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, part tiled walls, Tiled floor.
- Large walk in hotpress
- Master Bedroom 17'3 x 12'10 (5.26m x 3.91m)
- Views to front and side. Ensuite with shower cubicle, low flush w.c., wash hand basin, Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom Two 14'9 x 13'1 (4.50m x 3.99m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom Three 14'5 x 12'10 (4.39m x 3.91m)
- Side facing.
- Study Room 8'4 x 12'10 (2.54m x 3.91m)
- Rear facing.
- Enclosed rear gardens laid out in lawn to the rear with side driveway and gardens in lawn to the front.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »