- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached home
- Three good size bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Extended kitchen/ dining/ living
- White bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Parking to the side for 2 cars
- Corner site position
- Cul de sac setting
2 Meadowvale Avenue is a bright and spacious extended semi detached home that is located in a cul de sac position, close to many local shops, schools and bus routes as well as offering convenience into and out of Belfast. This deceiving home enjoys 3 well proportioned bedrooms and a white bathroom suite on the 1st floor. On the ground floor there is a spacious lounge, extended kitchen with dining area which opens to a family / living area. Externally there are gardens in lawn to both the front and side. with a low maintenance garden also to the rear. Outside there is also off street parking for 2 cars. This home would suit the 1st time buyers or indeed those looking to up-size from a smaller property.A home that offers so much and one that we believe will be of immediate interest to those looking to locate in this popular and convenient development just off the Ballynahinch Road in Carryduff.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood flooring. Under stairs annex.
- Lounge 14'0 x 13'10 (4.27m x 4.22m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Extended kitchen / dining / family area 16'3 x 10'2 (4.95m x 3.10m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, 4 ring gas hob and electric oven, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge / freezer, tiled floor, wood panelled ceiling.
- Family room 9'11 x 9'5 (3.02m x 2.87m)
- Solid wood flooring, double glazed sliding doors to rear gardens.
- 1st floor
- Landing, storage (former hot press)
- Bedroom 1 14'0 x 9'1 (4.27m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2 11'4 x 9'1 (3.45m x 2.77m)
- Sliding robes.
- Bedroom 3 8'6 x 8'2 (2.59m x 2.49m)
- Walk in robe.
- Bathroom 8'1 x 5'10 (2.46m x 1.78m)
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, Triton amber shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part pvc panelled walls, pvc panelled ceiling.
- Parking to the side with off street parking for 2 cars.
- Front and side gardens
- Laid in lawn to the front and side.
- Rear gardens
- Laid in lawn to the rear with brick paved patio area, outside light and tap, garden shed with power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »