- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Family Home in a quiet, convenient and much sought after location
- Sitting Room with feature fireplace, Living Room
- Superb Kitchen with casual Dining Area
- Utility Room
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms - 2 on Ground Floor
- Family Bathroom, Bedroom 2 & Master Bedroom on First Floor with excellent Lough views and ensuite Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Fully landscaped gardens in brick paviour patio areas, lawns and mature shrubs that provide an array of colour
- Sought after Bangor West location
Additional InformationThis beautifully appointed detached family home occupies a superb mature location in a quiet residential area off Maxwell Road. The area is highly regarded for its convenience to local shops, amenities, railway station and in addition only a stone's throw away from the coastal path and Bangor Marina for the sailing enthusiast.
Internally the accommodation is both bright and spacious and should appeal to a wide range of purchasers from the growing family to the retired alike. Externally the gardens are superb whilst the setting offers peace and tranquillity which complements the internal layout and presentation.
With so much on offer we would recommend early viewing as this is a very appealing property to a wide range of potential purchasers, so don't delay and arrange a viewing today.
- Double doors to . . .
- SUN ROOM:
- Pitch pine flooring.
- Door to . . .
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pitch pine flooring, double doors to patio/garden.
- From hall, double doors to . . .
- SITTING ROOM:
- 7.72m x 5.18m (25' 4" x 17' 0")
At widest points. Fireplace with carved surround, marble inset and hearth with open fire, pitch pine flooring, corniced ceiling, low voltage spot lighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.35m (13' 1" x 11' 0")
Exposed brick fireplace with sleeper mantle and tiled hearth, pitch pine flooring, corniced ceiling, low voltage spot lighting.
- 7.04m x 4.42m (23' 1" x 14' 6")
Hand painted pine kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with pine work surfaces, 1.5 square enamel sink unit with mixer tap, Bosch dishwasher, feature housing, 4 ring Bosch hob, pull-out saucepan drawers, glazed display cabinets, Bosch microwave / combination oven and matching double oven, casual dining area, pitch pine flooring, low voltage spot lighting, picture window, pine picture rail. Excellent sea views.
- REAR PORCH:
- Larder cupboard, slate flooring, door to patio.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.38m x 2.46m (11' 1" x 8' 1")
Further pine units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Door to patio/garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic Mira shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pitch pine flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.32m x 3.58m (14' 2" x 11' 9")
Built-in robe. Lough views.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.56m x 3.45m (11' 8" x 11' 4")
Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric Mira shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pitch pine flooring, hotpress with built-in storage and radiator.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.23m (15' 6" x 10' 7")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes, low voltage spot lighting. Excellent Lough views.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, built-in cupboards/shelves, laminate wood flooring, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.7m x 2.34m (15' 5" x 7' 8")
Built-in desk unit, Velux windows, low voltage spot lighting. Access to . . .
- Storage into eaves.
- Fully landscaped gardens in brick paviour, ornate seating area with further ornate patio area. Water feature. Outside light and tap. Lawns and flowerbeds. Garden shed. Garden to side, mature trees. Bin store. Extensive use of exterior lights to front and rear.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking to former garage which is used as garden store; feature circular parking area.
From Maxwell Road turn left into Maxwell Drive and number 2 is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »