- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fantastically Deceptive Extended Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Corner Site With Surrounding Manicured Lawns & Hedging
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Sandstone Surround Gas Fire
- Open Plan Hallway With Dining Area & Two Storage Cupboards
- Luxury Fitted Dining Kitchen Open Into Sitting Room
- Pitched Ceiling Sitting Room With Pvc Doors
- Convenient Fitted Utility Room With Sink
- Deluxe Fitted Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Upstairs Deluxe Fitted Shower Room
- Two Double Garages/One Offering Fitted Office Space
- Ideal For Running A Business From Home
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Two Multi Car Driveways To The Front & Side
- Nestled Beside Kilmaine Primary School & Local Amenities
This Fantastically Deceptive Extended Detached Chalet Bungalow is going to catch a few by surprise with its bright & airy feel with plenty of adaptable living to suit all needs. This property presents a spacious lounge room, open plan luxury fitted dining kitchen into a high pitched ceiling sitting room and utility room, two bedrooms and deluxe fitted four piece bathroom complete the downstairs.
Upstairs offers two well proportioned bedroom swith built in sliderobes and a extended deluxe fitted three piece shower suite.
Externally this corner site property stands alone with two multi car driveways leading to two double garages, one imparticular offering a fitted office suite, ideal for operating a business situation from there.
Nestled beside the prestigous Kilmaine Primary School and many local amenities.
- Entrance Hallway / Dining Area
- 3.66m x 2.16m (12.00' x 7.10')
Open plan hallway with dining space and two cupboards.
- Lounge Room
- 5.21m x 4.88m (17.09' x 16.02')
Spacious lounge room with a feature sandstone surround gas fire.
- Open Plan Luxury Kitchen
- 7.32m x 3.05m (24.08' x 10.06')
Luxury fitted kitchen with built in Bosch dishwasher and a range of hi & lo level units with dining area.
- Sitting Room
- 3.68m x 3.05m (12.10' x 10.04')
High pitched ceiling with two velux windows with double pvc doors out to rear.
- Utility Room
- 2.16m x 1.85m (7.10' x 6.11')
Fitted utility room with hi & lo level units and sink with double plumbed stations.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.66m x 3.35m (12.06' x 11.07')
Well proportioned bedroom with built in solid wood wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 / Family Room
- 3.68m x 2.46m (12.11' x 8.10')
Well proportioned bedroom currently utilized as a family room with sliding pvc door.
- Deluxe Fitted Bathroom
- Deluxe fitted four piece bathroom consisting of a w/c, sink unit, corner bath and shower cube with mains shower.
- Velux window.
- Bedroom Three
- 4.27m x 2.74m (14.05' x 9.02')
Well proportioned bedroom with built in sliderobes.
- Bedroom Four
- 3.66m x 2.44m (12.00' x 8.05')
Well proportioned bedroom with built in sliderobes.
- Shower Room
- Deluxe fitted three piece suite consisting of a w/c, sink unit with multi cupboards and shower cube with mains shower.
- Front Garage with Office Space
- 6.43m x 3.07m (21.10' x 10.10')
Spacious garage with electric garage roller door through to the office space with multi power points.
- Garage Nos 2
- 8.84m x 3.38m (29.05' x 11.10')
Spacious garage with electric roller main door.
- Corner Grounds
- A sweeping corner site with two multi car driveways to the front and side and manicured lawns with an array of small hedging, the rear is enclosed with fencing in lawns and decked area.
Travelling down the Silverbirch Road toward Kilmaine Primary School, take the left into Marlo Crescent before the Church, continue on round and No2 is on the left handside.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »