How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Detached Family Home In A Popular Residential Location
- Spacious Accommodation To Include Four Reception Rooms And Sunroom
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Granite Work Surfaces
- Games Room With Custom Made Bar Facility And Pool Table
- Four Well-Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Bathroom
- Fully Tiled Family Bathroom / Additional Ground Floor WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Ample Driveway Parking With Tobermore Block Paving
- Landscaped Gardens Including Enclosed South Facing Rear With Raised Decking Area
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location & Convenient To Many Amenities & Public Transport
- A Large Family Home And A Perfect Space To Entertain
Additional InformationThis superb detached family home within Malone Meadows occupies a private south facing site in this much sought after residential location just off the prestigious Malone Road. This property offers spacious family accommodation which has been extensively renovated by its current owner throughout the years, offering any purchaser an exquisite level of specification and is extremely well-appointed throughout. Not to mention the surprise of a fully equipped bar and pool room. The home occupies four spacious reception rooms, extensive sunroom, large traditional kitchen and four large bedrooms, all perfect for the growing family. One can also expect a master ensuite bathroom with roll top bath and a contemporary family bathroom suite complete with a double power shower. Situated within easy reach of leading Schools and local shops, whilst convenient to Belfast City Centre and the M1 motorway, this property is a prime location and can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection. Viewing therefore comes highly recommended. Viewing is by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Accessed via double front door with glazed windows inset above into:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.27m x 1.88m (14' 0" x 6' 2")
Feature porcelain tiled floor. Corniced ceiling.
- White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.35m (16' 0" x 11' 0")
Feature corniced ceiling. Laminate floor.
- 3.4m x 3.05m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
Feature corniced ceiling. Laminate floor.
- FORMAL LOUNGE:
- 5.49m x 3.66m (18' 0" x 12' 0")
Bright and spacious formal lounge complete with feature fireplace with oak surround and marble inset and hearth. Feature cornicing. Recess spotlights. Leading to:
- OPEN PLAN DINING:
- 3.94m x 3.05m (12' 11" x 10' 0")
Feature corniced ceiling. Leading to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.96m (14' 4" x 13' 0")
Access to rear garden via double doors.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.57m x 4.57m (15' 0" x 15' 0")
Extensive range of high and low level cream units which have been hand painted. Granite work surfaces. Six ring gas hob. Integrated 'E' dishwasher. Integrated dual oven and grill. Double Belfast sink with brass taps. Ceramic tiled floor. Recess spotlights.
- GAMES ROOM:
- 5.84m x 5.79m (19' 2" x 19' 0")
A perfect space for entertaining. Custom made corner bar in deep oak. Laminate floor. Space for corner seating. Pool table. Dual aspect windows. Access to rear garden.
- GALLERY STYLE LANDING:
- Oak wood strip flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.68m (16' 0" x 12' 1")
Low voltage spotlights. Range of built-in wardrobes. Oak wood strip floor.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Fully tiled suite. Roll top freestanding bath with chrome taps. Porcelain pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps. Low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 3.35m (12' 11" x 11' 0")
Oak wood strip flooring. Fitted units.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 0")
Oak wood strip flooring. Built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.44m (11' 0" x 8' 0")
Oak wood strip flooring.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Fully tiled suite complete with Mosaic feature wall. Double shower unit with thermostatic control shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps and storage underneath. High flush WC. Recess spotlights. Chrome heated towel rail.
- The property is set back from the main entrance to the development. Bordered driveway finished with Tobermore block paving. The rear of the property enjoys a multitude of space to include a raised decked area which catches the afternoon sun. Private garden laid in lawn and concrete flagged patio area.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views