- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Semi Detached
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Highly Regarded Location
- Mews Style Cul De Sac
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Aspect
- En Suite Shower Room
- Ground Floor Funished Cloakroom
- Large Private Garden To Rear/ Open Aspect To Front
- Parking Forecourt To Front
Country Estates are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £210,000 for 2 Lismore Place. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Country Estates, 18 Carnmoney Road, Newtownabbey, BT36 5DR, 02890 830803 before exchange of contracts.
Positioned within a highly regarded Mews style development close to Jordanstown Train Station, Loughshore Park and University of Ulster. This contemporary styled four bedroom semi detached enjoys a well planned living layout to suit differing family needs. With a high level of demand anticipated an early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door into:-
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- With exposed hardwood flooring extending into lounge.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising button flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.33m x 3.91m (17'6" x 12'10")
- Dual window aspect.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING 6.15m x 3.66m (20'2" x 12'0")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated oven with 5 ring gas hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Twin French doors into:-
- SUN LOUNGE 3.35m x 2.74m (11'0" x 9'0")
- Twin French doors to private rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.91m x 3.56m (12'10" x 11'8")
- At max.
- MODERN EN SUITE
- Comprising button flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and shower enclosure.
- BEDROOM 2 3.99m x 2.49m (13'1" x 8'2")
- BEDROOM 3 3.33m x 2.49m (10'11" x 8'2")
- At max. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 2.67m x 2.01m (8'9" x 6'7")
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, button flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Private parking forecourt to front.
Extensive private garden to rear in lawn.
Screened by perimeter fence. Paved walkway/ patio area.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »