- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Bright modern bungalow in immaculate decorative order located just 4 miles from Belfast's outer ring road at Castlereagh
- Views to rear over garden and local countryside
- Living room and sitting/sun room
- Striking modern kitchen and dining area
- Utility room
- Bright sitting room with glazed double doors to garden
- Four bedrooms, master and guest bedroom with en suites
- Family bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- U.P.V.C framed double glazing
- Tarmac drive and ample parking area
- Large detached double garage with remote control shutter doors
- Extensive mature gardens in lawn and shrub beds
A large, bright modern bungalow in immaculate decorative order, located at Moneyreagh just 4 miles from Belfast’s outer ring road at Castlereagh. The outer apearance of this property is really deceptive as you will find inside a large family home with four good sized bedrooms, two of which have en suites, living room, spacious impressive modern kitchen with dining area, utility room and a wonderfully bright sitting/sun room with double doors to garden. The gardens are extensive and mature and there is a detached matching double garage with ample tarmac area to front and side for parking a number of vehicles. Comber and Carryduff are both convenient being around 4 miles from the property. Moneyreagh has its own local shop, primary school and popular restaurant at the Auld House, while East Belfasts secondary schools are just a short bus journey.
- Entrance hall
- Living room
- 4.98m x 3.89m (16' 4" x 12' 9")
Fireplace with mahogany surround, cast iron and tiled inset and tiled hearth. Double folding glazed doors leading to kitchen
- Kitchen/ dining
- 8.23m x 3.05m (27' 0" x 10' 0")
Striking modern kitchen with range of built-in units including larder unit with pull-out shelving. Two integrated ovens, gas hob , full height integrated fridge, and integrated dishwasher. Corner cupboards with carousel shelving, Quartz worktops and breakfast bar, bowl and a half sink, and tiled floor. Dining area with space for kitchen table
- Utility room
- 2.59m x 2.29m (8' 6" x 7' 6")
Built-in freezer, sink unit and plumbing for washing machine. Built-in cupboards and tiled floor
- 5.66m x 3.07m (18' 7" x 10' 1")
Glazed double door leading from hall, and double patio doors leading to garden
- Master bedroom
- 4.57m x 3.76m (15' 0" x 12' 4")
Built-in wardrobes along one full wall length
- 3.05m x 1.65m (10' 0" x 5' 5")
Large shower cubicle with drying area, hand-held and rainfall shower heads, basin in vanity unit, W.C, chrome towel rail radiator, part tiled walls, tiled floor and marble window sill
- Bedroom 2
- 4.47m x 2.97m (14' 8" x 9' 9")
- 3.1m x 1.22m (10' 2" x 4' 0")
Shower cubicle with hand-held and rainfall shower heads, basin in vanity unit, W.C, chrome towel rail radiator, tiled floor, part tiled walls and marble window sill
- Bedroom 3
- 3.84m x 3m (12' 7" x 9' 10")
- Bedroom 4
- 2.92m x 2.82m (9' 7" x 9' 3")
Built-in wardrobes and hotpress
- 2.92m x 2.57m (9' 7" x 8' 5")
Recessed bath with shower screen enclosure, thermostatic shower and tiled shower area, large basin in vanity unit, W.C, chrome towel rail radiator, part tiled walls and tiled floor
- Driveway and parking
- Tarmac driveway leading to garage and car parking area. Parking to front of house
- 9.14m x 6.1m (30' 0" x 20' 0")
Double garage with roof space and remote control electric doors
- Mature gardens with lawn to front, side and rear with shrub beds concrete path around house and paved patio outside sunroom
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »