- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Very Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment
- Excellent Upper Malone Location Close To Many Amenities
- Public Transport Services And Main Arterial Routes Easily Accessible
- Bright And Spacious Living Room
- Modern Kitchen With A Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- Well Appointed Bathroom In White Suite
- Private Rear And Side Gardens
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Low Annual Service Charge
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationVery well presented ground floor apartment located off the Upper Malone Road, South Belfast. The property benefits from an excellent location and offers ease of access to many local amenties, the Lisburn Road, Malone and Belfast city centre.
The property has been maintained to an excellent standard. A bright and airy entrance hall leads to a spacious living room, kitchen with dining area, two bedrooms and a well appointed family bathroom.
The property further benefits from private rear and side gardens, oil heating and double glazing.,
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pvc front door, wood strip flooring, storage
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 2.16m (12' 6" x 7' 1")
Built in storage, wood strip flooring, cornicing
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.07m (11' 8" x 10' 1")
Wood strip flooring
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.36m x 2.97m (17' 7" x 9' 9")
Wood strip flooring, fire place inset, cornicing
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 3.56m x 2.31m (11' 8" x 7' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and 4 ring halogen hob, integrated fridge freezer, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine
- White suite comprising of panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel radiator
- Gardens laid in lawn to side and rear
Upper Malone Road, South Belfast
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
60th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »