- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Off street parking to front with small lawn. Garden to rear which is fenced.
- Ramelton has National schools, churches, convenience shops, butchers and eateries.
Additional InformationIdeal, modern family home or investment property on the edge of the Heritage town of Ramelton. Within walking distance of all amenities in the area. Short 12 minute drive from Letterkenny. Property is spread over three floors with rooms of generous proportions. Outside - Off street parking for two cars to front on tarmac driveway with strip of lawn. Garden to rear at first floor level.
- Entrance Hall (7.80m x 1.90m 25.59ft x 6.23ft) Front door leading to hallway. Stairs to first floor. Tiled flooring.
- Master Bedroom (3.50m x 3.50m 11.48ft x 11.48ft) Ground floor master bedroom with laminate wooden flooring. Front facing. Leading to dressing room.
- Dressing Room (1.80m x 1.80m 5.91ft x 5.91ft) Off master bedroom leading to En-suite bathroom. Laminate wooden flooring.
- En-suite (1.80m x 1.80m 5.91ft x 5.91ft) White sanitary ware including W.C., W.H.B. and electric shower , Triton T90i. Tiled flooring and partially tiled walls.
- Lounge (4.20m x 3.50m 13.78ft x 11.48ft) On first floor, rear facing room with wooden fireplace and cast iron insert, open fire. TV Point. Double doors leading to garden level.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (5.60m x 3.10m 18.37ft x 10.17ft) Front facing, first floor, open plan kitchen and dining area. Tiled floor. Double doors to front and small balcony feature. Fitted kitchen with cream painted eye and low level units including larder. Stainless steel sink.
- WC (1.50m x 0.80m 4.92ft x 2.62ft) First floor level washroom with W.C. and W.H.B. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (3.50m x 3.40m 11.48ft x 11.15ft) Rear facing bedroom with laminate wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.90m x 3.50m 12.80ft x 11.48ft) Front facing bedroom on second floor level. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Bathroom (2.70m x 1.90m 8.86ft x 6.23ft) Family bathroom on second floor level. White sanitary ware including bath, W.C., W.H.B. and separate corner shower with Triton T90Si electric shower. Tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- Utility Room (3.70m x 1.60m 12.14ft x 5.25ft) Large utility room with tiled floor. Back door to outside terrace at ground floor level.
From Arena 7 in Letterkenny follow R245 in direction of Ramelton and stay on road for 10.1km turning left into Lennon Grove and take first right, where property is second house on your right hand side. Input EIRCODE F92 XC60 into your mobile sat nav programme and you will be guided to the property.
Schools near 2 Lennon GroveVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »