How much will it cost?
Contact MC Mortgage Choices For No Obligation Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A spacious detached family home located just off the Saintfield Road
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage
- Lounge with a feature fireplace and French doors to the dining room
- Spacious family room providing additional living space
- Dining room with patio doors to the garden and access to the kitchen
- Fantastic kitchen/diner with excellent storage and plumbing for white goods
- Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room
- A further three bedrooms all with built-in storage
- Bathroom with a Jacuzzi style bath and a separate WC
- Spacious floored roof space with light, power, Velux and Slingsby ladder
- Attached garage with light, power and a roller door
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Front garden laid in lawn and a driveway providing off-street parking
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area to enjoy
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for leading schools
Space For All The Family!
This four bedroom property offers outstanding living accommodation and is set up perfectly to provide modern day family living with a great range of reception rooms, guaranteeing there is no arguing over the TV controls and providing plenty of opportunity for some peace and quiet, regardless of what is going on with the family. All in all this property is perfect for a growing or established family and is sure to meet the demands of your search criteria!
Downstairs comprises an entrance porch, a welcoming hall with under stair storage, a lounge with a feature fireplace and French doors to the dining room, a family room, a dining room with patio doors to the garden and a spacious kitchen with excellent storage and space for dining. Upstairs are four bedrooms with the master benefiting from an en-suite shower room and a bathroom with a Jacuzzi style bath and a separate WC. The property further benefits from a floored roof space with plastered walls and an attached garage.
To the front the garden is laid in lawn with a driveway providing off-street parking. The private rear garden has a good-sized lawn and a raised patio. This great outdoor space is ideal for the kid’s to play or to have friends and family round for a get together.
Located just off the main Saintfield Road and only one mile from Forestside Shopping Centre, this property is ideally situated within close proximity to Belfast and offers easy access to the main bus routes in and out of the City.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 14’1” x 11’9”
Dining Room 12’1” x 10’
Family Room 16’1” x 9’8”
Kitchen/Diner 19’8” x 9’6”
Master Bedroom 11’10” x 9’8”
Bedroom 2 11’7” x 10’1”
Bedroom 3 11’4” x 10’11”
Bedroom 4 9’9” x 9’4”
Bathroom 7’8” x 6’10”
Floored Roof space 19’6” x 15’2”
Garage 34’4” x 9’7”
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views