- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge with woodburning stove
- Luxury refitted kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs WC
- Utility room
- Five bedrooms, master with ensuite (one currently used as first floor family room)
- Deluxe bathroom
- Integral garage
- Alarm system
- Replaced oak internal doors
- Gas heating with Tato controls
- UPVC double glazing
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Re-plumbed and re-wired
- Beautiful mature gardens
Additional InformationA fabulous family home in a wonderfully convenient location.
The property has been extensively refurbished in the last six years with improvements including new gas heating, a stunning contemporary refitted kitchen, refitted utility room, luxury new bathroom, ensuite, stunning wood burning stove and new UPVC double glazed windows.
The accommodation offers flexible living space with the added bonus of five bedrooms or four bedrooms and a first floor lounge (with stunning views!)
The gardens are also generous with lots of enclosed, safe space for children to enjoy.
Wallace High School, Friends School, Laurelhill College, Killowen and Pond Park Primary Schools are all within a few minutes walk. For those using public transport a regular bus service operates in the immediate area and Lisburn Train Station is only 1 mile away.
A fantastic family move - view soon!
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed entrance door. Tiled floor. Part wood panelled walls. Glazed inner door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs storage cupboard. Coved ceiling.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled effect laminate flooring.
- 5.45m x 3.79m (17' 11" x 12' 5")
Feature contemporary fireplace with woodburning stove and slate hearth. Coved ceiling. Glazed door to dining area.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 7.706m x 3.008m (25' 3" x 9' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Built in Neff gas hob and electric oven. Built in Neff combi microwave. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated AEG fridge and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit with Quooker instant hot water tap. Recessed lights. Patio doors to rear garden. Understairs storage cupboard. Laminate flooring. Breakfast table. Silestone worktops. Glazed door from entrance hall. Attractive wall radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.33m x 2.567m (10' 11" x 8' 5")
Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled floor.
- Large walk in storage cupboard. Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.557m x 3.506m (11' 8" x 11' 6")
- White suite. Double walk in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled rainshower. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor and walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.99m x 3.332m (13' 1" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.339m x 2.903m (10' 11" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.596m x 2.36m (11' 10" x 7' 9")
Built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM FIVE/1ST FLOOR LOUNGE:
- 3.921m x 3.336m (12' 10" x 10' 11")
Currently used as first floor family room. Feature picture window with fabulous views.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite. Corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Wash hand basin. Tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.057m x 3.326m (19' 10" x 10' 11")
Light and power. Worchester gas boiler.
- Tarmac driveway. Front side and rear garden in lawn with mature shrubs, enclosed by fencing, hedging and garden wall. Decked area. Outside light and tap.
Off Ballymacash Road / Prince William Road, Lisburn
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »