- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Condensing Boiler
- PVC Double Glazing
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Cul-De-Sac Location
Excellent 3 Bedroom Home With Large Garden
Beautifully presented throughout with meticulous attention spent to detail, this attractive semi-detached property enjoys a small cul-de-sac and spacious site that is located a short distance from local shops and the town centre, with the very popular Bridge Primary School only a few minutes walk. The property will especially appeal for those seeking a high quality ‘ready to move into’ home and hence internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed front door and side screen, telephone point, fully tiled floor, understairs storage cupboard, double radiator.
- Lounge 13' 1'' x 12' 11'' (3.98m x 3.93m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and feature surround incorporating high output back boiler linked to central heating system, TV point, satellite leads, fully tiled floor, glazed feature door to hall, 1 radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 19' 7'' x 9' 9'' (5.96m x 2.97m)
- Full range of high and low level fitted modern units with 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap and window pelmet with low voltage downlighting. Integrated double oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood, fan and light, built-in fridge/freezer and built-in washing machine. Part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, TV point, LED recessed ceiling spots, chrome switches, PVC double glazed back door, glazed door to hall, double radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 13' 7'' x 10' 1'' (4.14m x 3.07m)
- TV aerial lead, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 1'' x 9' 4'' (3.07m x 2.84m)
- TV aerial lead, built-in robe, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 10'' x 9' 4'' (2.99m x 2.84m) (Max)
- TV aerial lead, 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 1'' x 6' 1'' (2.16m x 1.85m) (Max)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and shower enclosure with Redring electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, vinyl floor covering, recessed ceiling spots, double radiator.
- Loft ladder, partially floored, light.
- Neat front lawn with tarmac driveway, fully enclosed side and rear garden in lawn with paved patio area and brick built barbeque, outside water tap.
- Outside Store 9' 11'' x 6' 9'' (3.02m x 2.06m)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »