- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Semi Detached Residence
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationMagnificent and Extensively Refurbished Period Semi Detached Residence in Highly Regarded Residential Location
Holding a prime position within this highly regarded residential location this fabulous period semi detached villa has been comprehensively refurbished creating a beautiful home. The modernised interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in under oven and hob and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, with feature leaded light insets, gas central heating and has undergone a comprehensive modernisation programme to include re-roofing, re-wiring and re-plumbing. Great care and attention to detail has been used in creating this superb home which has the added benefits of a detached garage and hard landscaped grounds. Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Solid entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Feature leaded light vestibule door, double glazed leaded light window, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.13 x 3.71 (10'3" x 12'2")
- Into bay, 3 double panelled radiators.
- Living Room 3.20 x 2.89 (10'6" x 9'6")
- Double panelled radiator, bow window.
- Kitchen 4.62 x 2.09 (15'2" x 6'10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, stainless steel splash back, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, double glazed leaded light window.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 2.97 x 2.92 (9'9" x 9'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.85 x 3.30 (9'4" x 10'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.01 x 2.27 (6'7" x 7'5")
- Panelled radiator, built-in shelving.
- Detached Garage 6.10 x 3.05 (20'0" x 10'0")
- Up and over door.
- Hard landscaped garden front and rear in extensive patio areas, shrubs and flowerbeds, brick paved driveway, outside light, basement.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »