- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Deceptively spacious accommodation
- Bright and spacious lounge
- Modern kitchen open to dining and living area
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Family bathroom finished with a white suite
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazing throughout
- PVC facia and guttering
- Garden to front and side in lawn with raised patio and stoned area
- Driveway with parking for three cars
- Detached garage with space for two cars
- Popular and convenient location
- Ease of access to M1 motorway and main arterial routes including a regularly serviced Translink Belfast Metro bus line and Finaghy train station
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
This is a lovely, semi detached home with a great deal to offer any couple or family.
This chalet bungalow has three bedrooms, master with ensuite, lounge, stunning contemporary kitchen open to living area, a bathroom and utility room. With easy to maintain gardens and a location that is ideal for anyone wishing to be within walking distance to shops, primary and secondary schools, bus stops, train station, all main arterial routes and M1 mortorway makes this a most appealing home.
- PVC glazed front door with side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase to first floor, cornice ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.63m (13' 6" x 11' 11")
Feature fireplace with carved wooden mantle and surround with granite inset and
hearth, piped for mains gas fire connection. Wall light points.Cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING/LIVING AREA
- 7.19m x 5.13m (23' 7" x 16' 10")
White and black gloss high and low level units, pull out larder unit, laminate worktop, island unit with stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, built in ceramic hob, Baumatic built in eye level oven, built in eye level grill, stainless steel and glass extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, Bosch integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting, timber and glazed double opening doors to rear.
- 1.8m x 2.01m (5' 11" x 6' 7")
White suite comprising low flush wc, built in panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower head attachment, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.34m x 1.24m (7' 8" x 4' 1")
Laminate worktop, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer with electrical socket connections, Worcester gas boiler.
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.02m (11' 5" x 9' 11")
Walk in wardrobe with shelving, recessed lighting.
- 2.18m x 1.45m (7' 2" x 4' 9")
White suite comprising low flush wc, wall hung basin sink with mixer tap, shower cubicle with PVC panelling, Mira Sport electric shower, chrome heated towel rail, built in cupboards and drawer storage with laminate worktop, part tiled walls, tiled floor, velux roof light.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.1m (11' 7" x 10' 2")
Built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, recessed lighting, under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.59m (10' 6" x 8' 6")
Polished oak flooring, built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, recessed lighting, under eaves storage.
- Outside light. PVC facia and guttering.
- Large storage area with parking for two cars or potential for replacement garage.
- Bitmac driveway.
- Garden to front and side in lawn with raised paved patio and stoned area. Paved pathway to rear.
Travelling along the Upper Lisburn Road out of Belfast take a right turn at the main traffic light junction in Finaghy, onto Finaghy Road North. Continue along and take the seventh left turn onto Ladybrook Park and Ladybrook Crescent is the third road on the right. Number 2 is the first semi-detached bungalow on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »