- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ideal for First Time Buyer
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Popular Convenient Location
- Private Enclosed Gardens
- Open Aspect to Front
Positioned within a popular convenient location close to various transport options and shops. Priced to allow for some updating this three Bedroom property is ideal for a First Time Buyer searching for a home at a realistic price. Benefiting from PVC double glazed and oil fired central heating an early viewing in recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed door into Entrance Hall.
- LOUNGE 4.45m x 3.84m (14'7 x 12'7)
- at widest points. Attractive tiled fireplace with matching tiled hearth. Feature built in corner storage unit with glass mirrored display cabinets.
- KITCHEN 3.66m x 3.10m (12'0 x 10'2)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units. Space for freestanding cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Part tiled walls.
- REAR HALL 3.07m x 1.50m (10'1 x 4'11)
- Storage cupboard.
- First Floor Landing
- Shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising low flush WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Walk-in shower enclosure. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 1 3.63m x 2.77m (11'11 x 9'1)
- Built in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 3.28m x 3.18m (10'9 x 10'5)
- Built in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3 2.69m x 2.46m (8'10 x 8'1)
- at widest points. Built in storage cupboard.
- Neat garden to front in lawn stocked with a variety of shrubs. Paved walkway and screened by perimeter fence.
Private enclosed garden to rear screened by perimeter fence in lawn with paved walkways. PVC oil tank. Oil boiler.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »