- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge With Wood Burning Stove
- Kitchen/Dining & Utility
- Downstairs Shower Suite
- White Bathroom Suite 1st Floor
- Oil Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway For Several Cars
- Detached Wooden Garage
- Superb Gardens
Knockbracken Road, is just off the Saintfield Road and offers convenience to the Cairnshill Park & Ride and main arterial routes into Belfast, the Outer Ring and out towards Carryduff. Leading schools, both primary and post primary and Forestside Shopping Centre are only few minutes drive away. Internally the property offers spacious well proportioned accommodation comprising three good sized bedrooms, spacious lounge with wood burning stove, modern fitted kitchen / dining, downstairs shower suite and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property also benefits from a oil heating system, double glazing and has been finished and presented to a superb standard throughout. The property sits on a large site with a long tarmac driveway with ample parking for several cars leading to a detached wooden garage and mature gardens to the front, side and rear.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Range of storage units under stairs..
- Ground Floor Shower Room 7'2 x 6'11 (2.18m x 2.11m)
- Comprising fully tiled corner shower cubicle, with chrome shower unit, drench head and hand shower attachment, glazed door. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Spotlights. Wood Panelling Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 13'8 x 11'4 (4.17m x 3.45m)
- (bay window) Cast iron wood burning stove with wooden surround. Cornice ceiling. Spot-lights. Oak flooring.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Dining Area 17'2 x 10'5 (5.23m x 3.18m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, integrated dish-washer, 4 ring hob and double under-oven. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights. Open to:
- Utility 6'7 x 6'3 (2.01m x 1.91m)
- Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated washing machine. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roof-space.
- Bedroom One 13'3 x 11'5 (4.04m x 3.48m)
- (bay window) Wall to wall built in mirrored robes.
- Bedroom Two 11'1 x 10'10 (3.38m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom Three 6'6 x 6'1 (1.98m x 1.85m)
- Modern White Bathroom
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mira shower above, low flush w.c pedestal wash hand basin. Hot-press. Fully tiled walls with mosaic detailing. Access to roof-space via fold down ladder.
- Outside Front
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking for several cars. Outside tap and light. Boiler house, housed oil fired boiler.
- Detached Wooden Garage
- Up and over door.
- Outside Rear
- Set on a level corner site, with extensive gardens laid in lawns to the front side and rear with a superb range of plants trees and shrubs. Flagged patio area accessed directly from kitchen.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »