- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedroom (1 En-suite) Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Area
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Thermostatically Controlled Radiators
- Pressurized Water System
- Intercom System
- Burglar Alarm System
- Private Parking Spaces To Side & Seperate Side Entrance
- EPC Rating D68
- This spacious 3 bedroom ground floor apartment which is in excellent order throughout is located within a quiet residential area just off the main Mountsandel Road. Offering well laid out accommodation and conveniently situated within close proximity to town centre, schools & all other local amenities, interest is sure to be high and viewing comes highly recommended by the selling agent.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Communal Entrance Hall
- With recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen /Dining Area 7.19m x 7.19m (23'7 x 23'7)
- To widest points. Fully fitted kitchen with range of eye and low level units with tiling between, integrated gas hob and electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, recessed lighting, pelmet, concealed low level lighting, tiled floor.
Lounge area comprises fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth with wooden over mantle, gas fire, TV point, recessed lighting, bay window.
- Bedroom 1 4.24m x 3.91m (13'11 x 12'10)
- TV and telephone points, built in sliderobes and dressing table.
- Bedroom 2 4.17m x 2.97m (13'8 x 9'9)
- With wall mounted electric fireplace, feature corner window, TV and telephone points.
- Bedroom 3 2.62m x 2.11m (8'7 x 6'11)
- TV and telephone points.
- Suite comprising bath with overhead power shower and shower screen, tiled around bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc. half tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point and light, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »