- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive detached villa with double-storey extension
- Flexible layout: four or five bedrooms
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Separate family room/home office
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sitting and dining areas: wood-burner
- Utility room
- Family bathroom with white suite on first floor
- Contemporary shower room on ground floor
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Off-street, driveway parking for several vehicles
- Mature gardens to front and rear (south facing)
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
Additional InformationEnjoying a private site with a south-facing rear garden, this deceptively spacious detached villa offers an appealing degree of versatility.
Well-proportioned and presented throughout, there is the option of four or even five bedrooms.
In addition to a first floor bathroom, there is a ground floor shower room and there is also plumbing for an ensuite off the biggest bedroom.
The modern kitchen is large enough to incorporate both sitting and dining areas which in turn open out on to the lovely, private back garden.
A short stroll to excellent local amenities, this delightful home should attract broad appeal so early viewing is highly recommended.
- Hardwood front door with frosted, glass panels.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Internal door with glazed panels to:
- Picture rail, solid oak floor. Good sized under stairs storage cupboard.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM (5):
- 4.29m x 3.32m (14' 1" x 10' 11")
Currently used as study. Attractive cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Solid oak flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.33m (17' 0" x 10' 11")
Picture rail. Feature slate fireplace with granite hearth and wood surround.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner, tiled shower cubicle with chrome controls. Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Picture rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.28m x 2.83m (10' 9" x 9' 3")
- 5.21m x 3.69m (17' 1" x 12' 1")
Modern range of high and low level cupboards with matching island unit. Integrated appliances including Bosch double oven, five ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Kenwood dishwasher. Fridge, freezer. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Open plan to:
SITTING AREA: with wood-burner. Ceramic tiled floor. Arch to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.54m x 2.93m (11' 7" x 9' 7")
Four floor-to-ceiling windows plus French doors to garden. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.21m x 1.85m (7' 3" x 6' 1")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Additional fridge etc. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.28m (12' 1" x 10' 9")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 2.86m (11' 10" x 9' 5")
(at widest points). Range of built-in robes with drawers and shelving.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and screen. Wash hand basin with storage underneath. Low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.7m (14' 3" x 12' 2")
(Plus entrance area and into) wall-to-wall range of built-in robes.
- DRESSING ROOM/POTENTIAL ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- (Currently used as walk-in dressing room). Plumbing in situ.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Lawn with well-stocked flowerbeds offering excellent degree of natural screening, plants and flowering shrubs.
Tarmac driveway with off-street parking for several vehicles. Gate to:
- GOOD-SIZED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN:
- with southerly aspect. Fully enclosed and mainly in lawn with variety of mature plants, trees and flowering shrubs.
Patio and decked sitting area.
Two timber sheds. Oil fired boiler housing. Outside lighting. Tap.
From Kings Road, head up Gilnahirk Road past shops and Spar. Kingsway Park is second on the left and property is first on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »