- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Beautifully Presented Extended Semi Detached Property in Ballyhackamore
- Two Receptions, Living Open to Superb Extended Kitchen Dining Area
- Luxury 'White Gloss' Kitchen with Patio Doors to Garden and Separate Utility Room
- Three Good Size Bedrooms on the First Floor
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite with Built in Shower Over Bath and Attractive Tiled Walls and Flooring
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Doors
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Artificial Grass and Generous Three Car Driveway to Front
- Superb Location with Walking Distance to the Ever Popular Ballyhackamore Village
Additional InformationA beautifully presented extended semi detached property in the heart of Ballyhackamore offering superb family accommodation, retaining many of it's original features of the 1920's.
Comprising of generous entrance hall with attractive wood panelling and mosaic tile flooring, Cloakroom with ground floor wc, lounge with fireplace and attractive bay window. Living room with fireplace open to superb extended dining kitchen with luxury range of 'white gloss' units, wood effect tile flooring and separate utility room. Furthermore, the first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms and luxury white bathroom suite with built in shower over bath and attractive floor and wall tiling.
The outside includes enclosed rear garden with artificial grass area and generous pebble stone driveway to front offering enough space for three cars. Located just off the Sandown Road and within walking distance to Ballyhackamore, this property is very convenient to the many attractive shops, café's and restaurants including some of Belfast's leading schools. A fantastic home that must be viewed to fully appreciate, view now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood panelling, tile floor
- Under stairs, white suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., tile floor, extractor fan
- Lounge 13'4 x 10'8 Into Bay (4.06m x 3.25m Into Bay)
- Tiled fireplace with wood surround
- Living Room 13'4 x 10'4 (4.06m x 3.15m)
- Tiled fireplace with wood surround , wood effect tile floor, archway leading to:
- Dining/ Kitchen 17'2 x 11'8 (5.23m x 3.56m)
- Attractive range of low level 'white gloss' units, granite work surface with upstand, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, ceramic hob, tiled splashback, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, wood effect tiled floor, two Velux windows, recessed spotlights, patio door.
- Utility Room 6'0 x 5'9 (1.83m x 1.75m)
- Range of high and low level units, wood effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, wood effect tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'4 x 8'9 at widest point (4.06m x 2.67m at widest point)
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 8'0 (3.56m x 2.44m)
- Double doors to built in robes
- Bedroom 3 10'6 x 9'9 (3.20m x 2.97m)
- Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with built in shower and shower screen, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush w.c., chrome radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Front pebble stone driveway for three cars. Enclosed rear gardens with artificial grass, pebble stone area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »