- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Handsome recently Constructed Georgian Style Home Located in Cul De Sac Location of Popular Exclusive Development
- Lounge with Wood Burning Stove, living room currently used as study/office
- Modern Kitchen with range of Built in Appliances, Open Plan to Dining Area
- Sunroom with feature vaulted ceiling and double doors to rear garden
- Utility room/Ground floor wc
- Four double bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Driveway parking for several cars leading to detached garage
- uPVC sash windows
- Enclosed gardens in lawn to rear
- Hillsborough Village, Sprucefield Shopping Complex and the M1 Motorway network all within a five minute drive
Additional InformationThis exceptionally handsome Georgian style family home is ideally situated in a quiet cul de sac. Only a few minutes' drive from the historical and picturesque Hillsborough, the location benefits from an array of local shops, award winning restaurants and schools within close proximity.
The property offers excellent, well proportioned accommodation, in brief comprising of lounge with feature fireplace, living room/study, kitchen open plan to dining area and sunroom, separate utility and four bedrooms, master with ensuite. The property also benefits from gardens in lawn and a matching detached garage.
Beautifully presented and finished to a high specification throughout, this is a must see property for all those aspiring to purchase their dream affordable family home in a highly desirable area located within this small exclusive development.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door, with glass side panels, ceramic tiled floor, understairs storage.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 5.31m x 3.51m (17' 5" x 11' 6")
Feature fireplace, wood burning stove with granite hearth.
- 2.9m x 2.9m (9' 6" x 9' 6")
Dual aspect windows.
- 3.2m x 2.36m (10' 6" x 7' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor, single draining stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, granite surfaces, 4 ring Hotpoint ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor, built in dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Hotpoint oven, high and low level units, spotlighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Single draining stainless steel sink unit, high and low level units, ceramic tiled floor, extractor, plumbed for washing machine, access to rear.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.45m x 2.9m (11' 4" x 9' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, double doors to rear, feature windows.
- Access to roofspace.
- 2.11m x 2.67m (6' 11" x 8' 9")
Panel bath with shower attachment, separate shower cubicle with tiled inset, low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.25m x 3.99m (10' 8" x 13' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle with tiled inset, chrome heated towel rail, spotlighting, extractor, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 3.51m (10' 2" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.95m (9' 8" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.41m x 2.9m (7' 11" x 9' 6")
- Roller door, oil boiler.
- Driveway parking, rear gardens laid in lawn and enclosed patio area.
From the A1 dual carriageway between Sprucefield and Hillsborough roundabout, turn onto Harrys Road. At the bottom, head across staggered junction onto the Aughnatrisk Road. At the end of this road take a right onto Kesh heading towards Down Royal and development is located shortly after on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »