2 Killowen Terrace,
Rostrevor, Newry, BT34 3ER
4 Bed Mid-terrace House
Last listed at Offers over £375,000
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 300 Mbps
This incredibly versatile family home is ideal for those seeking a house full of character and located in one of Rostrevor’s most sought-after locations, within walking distance to the village and all local amenities.
Set over three floors, this bright and spacious property set in a most tranquil setting boasts a front aspect overlooking Kilbroney Park with its lush greenery, varieties of shrubs, trees and flowers leaving the discerning purchaser with an outlook which only becomes more beautiful with each passing season.
- The property is close to the beach, Rostrevor Forest with its many walks including Clougmore Stone, the mountain bike trails, Narnia experience and forest drive which showcase panoramic views over Carlingford lough and beyond.
Viewing is highly recommended via our Rostrevor office on 028 417 39999.
- Tiled floor
- Entrance Hall 7.87 x 1.85 (25'9" x 6'0")
- Wooden floor, radiator & built in storage
- Living room 7.87 x 4.11 (25'9" x 13'5")
- Wood burning stove, wooden floor, 3 double radiators.
views of kilbroney park.
- Kitchen 3.24 x 2.08 (10'7" x 6'9")
- Variety of high and low level units, fridge/freezer, hob & oven included in sale. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Shower Room 3.17 x 2.07 (10'4" x 6'9")
- Large walk in power shower, toilet, sink with vanity unit. Laminated wood floor. Partially panel wall.
- Bedroom 1 (located upstairs) 3.92 x 3.65 (12'10" x 11'11")
- Original wooden floor. Double radiator. Located to the rear of the property
- Living room (located on the first floor) 4.25 x 3.92 (13'11" x 12'10")
- Views of kilbroney park, original marble fireplace, wooden floor with bay window. double radiator.
- Office/storage room 2.77 x 1.85 (9'1" x 6'0")
- Wooden floor & radiator.
- Bedroom 2 located to the rear of the property 3.92 x 3.70 (12'10" x 12'1")
- Original cast iron fireplace, original wooden floor & double radiator.
The room also benefits from a sink leaving the discerning purchaser the choice to add a en-suite.
- Bedroom 3 located on the second floor 4.32 x 3.38 (14'2" x 11'1")
- views of Kilbroney Park, wooden floor & radiator.
- Bedroom 4 3.38 x 2.74 (11'1" x 8'11")
- Wooden floor & velux window & radiator.
These particulars are issued by Bradley Estates NI Ltd on the understanding that any negotiations relating to the property are conducted through them. Whilst every care is taken in preparing them, Bradley Estates NI Ltd for themselves and for the vendor/lessor whose agents they are, give notice that:- (i) the particulars are set out as a general outline for guiding potential purchasers/tenants and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract, (ii) any representation including descriptions, dimensions, references to condition, permissions or licenses for uses or occupation, access or any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves (at their own expense) as to their correctness, (iii) neither Bradley Estates NI Ltd, nor any of their employees have any authority to make any or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property. Note: All plans and photographs are for identification purposes only. Subject to contract.
Click here to view the video