- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Maintained and Well Presented Semi Detached Property
- Highly Desirable Location in Centre of Ballyhackamore
- Lounge with Bay Window and Open Fire
- Extended Living Room with Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Attractive Coloured Bathroom Suite with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Three Bedrooms to the First Floor
- Converted Attic Room/Bedroom 4/Office
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Front Garden with Double Gates and Space for Parking Subject to Consent
- Good Sized Enclosed Rear Garden with Paved and Decked Areas
- Within A Few Minutes Walk to Shops and Restaurants in Ballyhackamore
- Within Walking Distance to a Range of Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Doorstep Convenience to the Belfast Glider and Local Bus Routes
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Additional InformationIdeally located in the heart of Ballyhackamore village, this well presented semi detached home offers doorstep convenience to an excellent range of coffee shops, restaurants and local amenities.Access to local bus routes and the Glider is within a few minutes' walk.
The spacious accommodation comprises; lounge with open fire, extended living room with dining area, and modern kitchen. There are three bedrooms to the first floor and a bathroom with separate shower cubicle. The roofspace has been converted for use as a fourth bedroom/home office.
The front garden is enclosed with double gates and space for parking (subject to permission to lower curb). The good sized rear garden attracts the sun from morning to evening.
Of particular note is the attractive outlook to the church.
We encourage viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Covered entrance. Courtesy light. Hardwood front door with glazed inset and toplight.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Storage area under stairs, light, gas fired boiler.
- 3.54m x 3.44m (11' 7" x 11' 3")
Bay window. Cornice ceiling. Carved fireplace surround, cast iron inset, slate hearth.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 5.99m x 4.69m (19' 8" x 15' 5")
Measurement at widest points. Cornice ceiling. Chrome low voltage spotlights. Extended with double glazed rooflight. uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- 4.91m x 2.29m (16' 1" x 7' 6")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap. Integrated high level oven and microwave. Integrated four ring stainless steel hob, stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge and freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Velux window. Access door to rear.
First Floor Return
- Coloured blue suite comprising, low flush w.c. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Built in shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatic shower unit. Built in storage. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.7m x 3.03m (12' 2" x 9' 11")
Cornice ceiling. Range of built in robes and cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.49m x 3.03m (11' 5" x 9' 11")
Cornice ceiling. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.42m (8' 8" x 7' 11")
Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Currently used as office.
- ATTIC ROOM/BEDROOM 4
- 5.34m x 5.14m (17' 6" x 16' 10")
Staircase to converted roofspace. Velux windows a 3. Light, heat and power. Storage into eaves.
- Enclosed, paved front garden with double gates. Possibility of off-street parking subject to consent.
Enclosed rear garden with brick pavior patio area, loose pebbled area and decked area. Raised flowerbeds. Garden shed. Water tap.
Travelling towards Belfast along the Upper Newtownards Road continue through Ballyhackamore Village, turn left after St. Colmcilles Church. No. 2 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »