This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A superb double fronted detached property in one of the most prestigious areas of East Belfast
- Amazing opportunity to purchase a transformation project resulting in a fantastic home
- Currently Split into three apartments – one ground floor and two first floor
- Bursting with character and class with plenty of original features in perfect order
- Internal accommodation includes:
- Grand entrance vestibule with an original tiled floor leading to an impressive entrance hall
- Spectacular drawing room with an original fireplace and a bay window
- Spacious lounge and a family room – both with bay windows
- Formal dining room and a useful study
- A modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a utility room
- Bathroom with a three piece suite
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two kitchens on the first floor
- Additional benefits:
- Double garage with light, power and twin doors
- Oil fired central heating and single glazed sash windows
- Generous front and rear gardens with a spacious driveway for ample parking
- Superb location with a first class range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading primary, secondary and grammar schools
A Gentleman’s Residence!
Every once in a while a wonderful lifestyle opportunity presents itself to the market. If you have been searching for an investment opportunity with one of the most prestigious addresses in Northern Ireland then 2 Kensington Park is about as good as it gets! This stunning property is currently split into three self-contained apartments and will certainly appeal to an investor, but will be even more attractive to someone who wants to take on a special project and create their dream home. There is a host of original features still in perfect order, a beautiful double fronted entrance and more than enough space to work with… this really is a once in a lifetime opportunity to create a very special home!
The ground floor which is currently a self-contained apartment comprises an entrance vestibule with an original tiled floor, an impressive entrance hall with period features, a drawing room with a feature fireplace and a bay window, a family room with a bay window, a lounge or bedroom with a feature bay window, a dining room or second bedroom, a study, a modern kitchen, a utility room and a bathroom. The first floor which is currently split into two apartments comprises two inner hallways, four spacious bedrooms, two kitchens and two bathrooms.
The property is surrounded by mature lawns which are bordered by mature hedging and a fence. There is a spacious driveway providing plenty of parking and a double garage with light, power and twin doors. The outdoor space is ideal for family life or as communal gardens for those who wish to retain the three apartments.
Kensington Park is one of East Belfast’s most sought after addresses benefiting from a first class range of amenities and it is within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools. It is within walking distance to Ballyhackamore village with its array of coffee shops and restaurants making it a fabulous place to live.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 0280 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Please note 2 Kensington Park is currently split into three apartments and is registered as such with Land and Property Services. It is ideally suited to cash purchasers and there will be a significant amount of work involved to reinstate it to a family home. The photographs used are a mixture from the three apartments. The ground floor apartment has oil fired central heating and the two upstairs apartments are economy 7. No appliances have been tested.
Drawing Room 15’10” x 14’10” Max into bay
Family Room 15’11” x 11’11” Max into bay
Study 14 x 8’3”
Kitchen 12’10” x 8’9”
Utility Area 13’3” x 11’3”
Lounge/ Bedroom 1 20’3” x 12’7” Max into bay
Dining Room/ Bedroom 2 16’7” x 10’11"
Bathroom 11’2” x 7’8”
EPC Rating Current 25 Potential 44
Bedroom 1 16’4 x 14’10”
Bedroom 2 13’5” x 11’11”
Kitchen 8’10 x 7’77” Plus Recess
Dressing Area 10’10” x 6’4”
EPC Rating Current 31 Potential 67
Kitchen 8’11”x 5’10”
Bedroom 3 17’6” x 12’11”
Bedroom 4 12’6” x 10’10”
Bathroom 6’8” x 5’6”
Double garage 19’6” x 16’9”
EPC Rating Current 22 Potential 57
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these lettings particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The landlord and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the lettings details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the letting.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »