- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Detached Family Home In A quiet Gated Cul De Sac Development
- Occupying a prime site with sunroom and detached garage
- Generous Ground Floor reception rooms
- Lounge with feature Mahogany Fireplace
- Family Room with feature unpolished Marble Fireplace
- Bespoke detailing such as cornicing and ceiling roses throughout
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Granite Work Tops
- Open Plan To Dining Area
- Open Plan Sunroom Off Kitchen With Upvc Double Doors Leading to rear garden
- 3/4 Double Bedrooms Including Master With Fully Tiled Ensuite
- Master Dressing Room (easily reverted to fourth bedroom)
- Luxury Fully Tiled Bathroom With Separate Shower
- Separate Utility Room
- Under Floor Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Detached Garage & Double Driveway Parking
- Front & Enclosed Rear Garden With Sheltered Sitting Area
- Exceptional Level Of Specification & Presentation Throughout
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance Of Many Parts Of The Province Via The Motorway Network
- Convenient To An Extensive Range Of Amenities In Lisburn Including Leisure Facilities & Leading Schools
Additional InformationThis superb, detached family home is ideally located within the highly regarded gated development of Kensington Close which is just off the Ballynahinch Road in Lisburn. Situated on what is considerably the best site within the development it enjoys bright and spacious accommodation throughout and has been finished to a very high specification by its current owners. Boasting features such as under floor heating through ground and first floor with porcelain and solid oak
flooring to a luxury fitted kitchen with granite work tops.
The property is beautifully presented, offering modern convenience in a relaxing environment. Set in a quiet location, yet remaining convenient to both Belfast and Lisburn, along with a variety of local amenities including shops, public paths, and public transport routes, this fine home can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
Early Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood panelled door with double glazed side panels, solid oak wood strip flooring, understairs storage, cornice and ceiling rose.
- Ceramic tiled flor, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- 5.44m x 3.68m (17' 10" x 12' 1")
Feature mahogany fireplace with cast iron inlay, slate hearth, gas fire, cornice and ceiling rose.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.58m (16' 3" x 11' 9")
Solid oak strip flooring, unpolished marble fireplace and hearth, gas fire, cornice and ceiling rose open through to...
- 7.59m x 3.61m (24' 11" x 11' 10")
Solid oak strip flooring, range of high and low level units, granite worktops, space for electric 5 ring range, black stainless steel extractor, integrated dishwasher, 1 1/2 bowl Franke sink, mixer tap over, unpolished marble floor tiles, cornice and spot lights, door through to...
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.53m (15' 2" x 11' 7")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.61m x 1.98m (11' 10" x 6' 6")
Continuation of unpolished tiled floor, range of high and low level units with space for washing machine and drier, single side draining sink, upvc door to outside, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace, cornice and ceiling rose, hotpress off.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 3.58m (15' 0" x 11' 9")
Recessed spot lighting, open through to dressing room (Bedroom 4).
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, low flush wc, vanity unit wash hand basin, showercube with Mira electric shower, spots and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.78m x 3.71m (15' 8" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.14m x 3.71m (13' 7" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM (4) (DRESSING ROOM):
- 3.58m x 3.38m (11' 9" x 11' 1")
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin, freestanding bath with shower over, fully tiled shower cubicle, spots and extractor fan.
- Lawn, cobbled driveway to front for 2 or more cars. Detached garage, with power and light.
Beautifully landscaped and private rear garden with easy maintenance patio sun terrace surrounded by low shrub beds
Travelling away from Lisburn on the Ballynahinch Road go past Kensington Park on the left and Kensington Close is the next left.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »