2 Jubilee Drive,
Old Belfast Road, Bangor, BT19 1RF
2 Bed Terrace House
Offers around £124,950
Contact the Agent
Neill Estate Agents
Offers around £124,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Well Presented Extended Mid Terrace Villa In Popular Bangor West Location
- Good Sized Lounge With Feature Fireplace, Open Plan To Dining Area
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One With Built-In Wardrobe
- Separate Kitchen With Modern Range Of Fitted Oak Cupboards
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite / Double Glazed Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Low Maintenance Enclosed Front Garden
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawns, Hedging & Shrubs
- Close To Popular Primary Schools, Transport Links To Belfast & Springhill Shopping Complex
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed wooden entrance door, telephone point, tiled floor.
- 3.96m x 3.43m (13' 0" x 11' 3")
Half bay window, feature fireplace with granite inset and hearth with wooden surround, double panelled radiator, wall light points, picture rail, open plan to:
- DINING AREA:
- 4.37m x 2.13m (14' 4" x 7' 0")
Single panelled radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
- 3.73m x 2.46m (12' 3" x 8' 1")
Modern range of fitted high and low level oak cupboards, roll edged worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, built-in oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel extractor hood, housing for fridge freezer, tiled floor, tiled splashback, double panelled radiator, double glazed door to rear garden.
- Built-in unit, roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.3m (11' 3" x 10' 10")
Single panelled radiator, Hot Press off, built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.49m x 2.24m (8' 2" x 7' 4")
Single panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, single panelled radiator, tiled walls.
- To front - enclosed garden in stones, paved pathway, front gate.
To rear - enclosed rear garden with edged lawns, shrubs, hedging, boiler house with oil boiler, PVC oil tank, outside tap, right of way access.
Set just off the Old Belfast Road, Bangor West.
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT19 1RF | Property For Sale in BT19 | Property For Sale in Bangor West Area | Property For Sale in Bangor | Property For Sale in County Down | Property For Sale in Bangor Area | Neill Estate Agents (Bangor) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.