- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Family Home
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Plus Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Deluxe White Bathroom Suite
- Contemporary White Shower Room
- New Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Attached Garage
- Corner Site
Additional InformationStunning Luxuriously Appointed Semi Detached Villa Holding a Prime Corner Position
As stunning semi detached villa presented and modernised to the highest standard. The richly appointed modern interior comprises 2 bedrooms, spacious lounge, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in high level oven and ceramic hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher with dining area and modern white bathroom suite to ground floor with contemporary white shower room to first floor. The dwelling further offers newly installed gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, new internal doors, extensive use of porcelain tiled floors and has undergone an extensive programme of improvement works in recent times. A most convenient location with open aspect to front with a mature corner site and attached garage with utility area make this a home not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, porcelain tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.14 x 3.66 (13'7" x 12'0")
- Double panelled radiator, porcelain tiled floor, under stairs cloaks.
- Extended Kitchen 3.43 x 4.47 (11'3" x 14'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting,
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, recessed lighting, feature radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.22 x 5.02 (10'7" x 16'6")
- Into bay, at widest point, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.52 x 2.61 (11'7" x 8'7")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, feature full length chrome radiator, fully tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Corner site, landscaped gardens in lawn and patio areas.
- Attached Garage
- Light and power, gas boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
47th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »