- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Very Attractive Spacious Edwardian Semi Detached Family Home in the Heart of Holywood with Sea Views
- Drawing Room with Feature Bay Window & Attractive Stone Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room with Adam Style Fireplace & French Doors to Patio
- Fabulous Extended Kitchen Open Plan to Casual Dining/Family Area with Open Fire & Garden Room Area with Gas Stove
- Separate Utility Room & Boot Room
- 5 Good Sized Bedrooms to Include a Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Partially Double Glazed
- Mature Gardens to Front & Private Good Sized Rear Gardens
- Detached Garage.
Additional InformationThis delightful Edwardian family semi detached home occupies a prime location just a short stroll from Holywood's vibrant town centre with its popular restaurants, coffee shops and boutiques and a short 10 minute drive from George Best City Airport.
The property itself exudes a character and style that is not easily found with todays modern homes. On entering the property one is immediately struck by the welcoming atmosphere whilst further inspection reveals bright well proportioned accommodation on two floors with five first floor bedrooms and two feature reception rooms, much of which has retained many of its original features, plus conservatory. In addition and of particular note is the fabulous kitchen which incorporates casual dining and cosy family area with an open fire, a garden room area with a gas fired stove. The private mature gardens and sheltered patio all combine to create a fabulous home that can only be appreciated by internal viewing.
- Stone steps to . . .
- COVERED FEATURE ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed stained glass leaded front door to . . .
- ENCLOSED TILED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed inner door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak wood block flooring, exposed original red brick walls and beamed ceiling with bench seating, overlooking garden and sea views, storage under stairs, plate rack.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, part wood panelled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling with spotlights.
- DINING ROOM:
- 6.m x 3.9m (19' 8" x 12' 10")
Attractive carved Adam style fireplace with gas fire, tiled hearth, exposed wooden flooring, picture rail, beamed ceiling, recessed book shelving, French doors with stained glass leaded top lights to . . .
- 4.2m x 3.6m (13' 9" x 11' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, double doors to patio.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.6m x 4.m (21' 8" x 13' 1")
(into feature bay window with leaded top lights). Attractive stone fireplace with matching hearth, cornice ceiling, solid wood flooring, fabulous lough views.
- KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING/GARDEN ROOM:
- 9.6m x 9.4m (31' 6" x 30' 10")
Extended fully fitted kitchen open plan to casual dining area, family room and garden room, Franke stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, extensive range of high and low level units, laminate worktops with oak trim, granite worktop and drainer, two oven Aga, Hotpoint built-in dishwasher, Welsh dresser with glazed display cabinet. Sitting area with attractive natural brick arch fireplace with gas fire and raised hearth, solid wood flooring. Garden room with gas fired stove, vaulted glazed ceiling, wall mounted radiator. Double glazed patio doors to side patio. Door to . . .
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 6.2m x 2.m (20' 4" x 6' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of built-in units, laminate worktops, part tiled walls, tiled floor, built-in washing machine, fridge freezer and gas tumble dryer.
- BOOT ROOM:
- 2.9m x 2.m (9' 6" x 6' 7")
Tiled floor, skylight, door to side patio.
- Feature stained glass leaded landing windows, access to roofspace, storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.5m (15' 5" x 11' 6")
Range of built-in wardrobes, cornice ceiling, dado rail, delightful views over Holywood and Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.6m x 2.9m (11' 10" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.2m x 3.9m (13' 9" x 12' 10")
(into square bay). Window seating, range of built-in robes, sea views.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.1m x 2.7m (13' 5" x 8' 10")
(sloped ceiling). uPVC leaded glass double glazed window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.8m x 3.8m (15' 9" x 12' 6")
Range of built-in robes, cornice ceiling.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, low flush wc, vanity unit, pine tongue and groove dado rail, recessed medicine cabinet.
- ADJOINING NURSERY:
- 4.3m x 2.4m (14' 1" x 7' 10")
- MAIN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising free standing roll top bath with ball and claw feet, central mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bidet, heated towelrail, part tiled walls, mahogany wood block flooring, linen cupboard, Velux skylight, stained glass leaded uPVC double glazed windows.
- Tarmac driveway to parking. Mature, private good sized front, side and rear gardens in lawns, flower beds, mature hedging and trees with sheltered private patio. Garden store with Worcester gas fired boiler. Separate garage. Greenhouse and garden shed.
Off Demesne Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »