- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Sizeable end terrace with off road car-parking in this hugely convenient City Centre location.
- Three bedrooms.
- Large living room.
- Newly installed luxury fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable dining space.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Newly installed luxurious white bathroom suite.
- Off road carparking.
- Chain free.
- Superb doorstep convenience close to schooling, transport links the motorway network, railway and a short stroll to the City Centre.
- Viewing strongly recommended.
Only a short stroll to the City Centre and the vast array of amenities to include Belfast Metropolitan College, the wider motorway network and transport links, this well appointed and newly up-graded sizeable end terrace with that all important and hard to get off street car-parking is a star buy! Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes. Large living room with attractive fireplace. Newly installed, luxury fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable dining/entertaining space. Downstairs w.c. Newly installed luxurious white bathroom suite on first floor. Off road car-parking. Privately enclosed easily maintained, flagged rear garden. Chain free. A magnificent home that represents a rare opportunity to purchase within this extremely convenient residential location with outstanding doorstep convenience together with fresh decoration throughout, we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC E52
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM 17'5 x 11'2 (5.31m x 3.40m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, attractive fireplace with marble effect hearth and surround.
- NEWLY LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN 17'5 x 11'0 (5.31m x 3.35m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, laminated wood effect floor, storage cupboard, open plan to sizeable dining space.
- REAR HALLWAY
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin with mixertaps.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress / storage, additional storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 11'1 x 9'4 (3.38m x 2.84m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'3 x 10'4 (3.43m x 3.15m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 8'10 x 6'7 (2.69m x 2.01m)
- NEWLY INSTALLED LUXURIOUS WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and storage unit, vertical radiator, chrome effect sanitary ware, partially pvc stripped walls.
- Off road carparking, brick paviour driveway, enclosed, flagged rear garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »