- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An exclusive detached residence with detached garage
- Four spacious bedrooms, 2 with ensuite shower rooms
- Three bedrooms with an exclusive range of fitted wardrobes and fourth bedrooms with a walk-in wardrobe
- Drawing room, dining room and family room each with attractive wooden floors
- Downstairs cloaks with WC and wash hand basin
- Open plan kitchen with a wonderfully designed bespoke fitted kitchen with ample high and low level units, Built-in double oven with inset gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan above
- Bathroom with contemporary style suite
- Attractive entrance hallway with feature front door and fan light above
- Tarmac driveway to the front and side
- Enclosed rear garden with paved patio area and border planting
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired zoned central heating with underfloor heating to ground floor
- Energy efficient solar panels
- Mature gardens to the front with maturing trees
- Tenure: Freehold
- Ground Rent: NIL
- Rates: £ 1331.93 per year as of 29/10/19
- Service Charge: NIL
- Floor Area: 2047 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
This highly exclusive detached classically styled residence enjoys a mature and leafy setting at the entrance to a much admired residential development of quality homes. The property has a wonderful interior for modern living including an elegant drawing room with PVC double glazed double doors to the rear garden, an open plan kitchen with dining area as well as separate dining and family rooms. A practical first floor layout provides 4 generous bedrooms, 2 with ensuite shower rooms and a family bathroom with modern suite. The historic hamlet of Ballinderry Lower has a modern primary school as well as a good road network to other provincial towns. Viewing a must!
Hunter’s Chase is directly off The Crumlin Road in Ballinderry Lower.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »