- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- First Floor Apartment In A Popular Residential Area
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bright And Spacious Living Room
- Communal Car Parking Area To Front
- Extensively Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Modern White Bathroom Suite With Built In Shower Over Bath
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed
- Excellent Location Close To A Wide Range Of Local Amenities
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE
Ulster Property Sales are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £81,000 for 2 Humber Court, Belfast, BT4 1GQ. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact (Ulster Property Sales, 324 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast, BT4 3EX, 02890 471515) before exchange of contracts.
A well presented first floor apartment situated in a popular residential location just a short distance from Belfast City Centre. The property offers all the requirements of modern day living. Comprising comfortable lounge with wood laminate floor, extensive kitchen with dining area, modern white bathroom suite with built in shower over bath and two bedrooms with wood laminate flooring. Further benefitting from phoenix gas heating, PVC double glazing and communal car parking to front. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Staircase to;
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Lounge 13'0 x 12'0 (3.96m x 3.66m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 12'8 x 8'7 (3.86m x 2.62m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, tiled splash back, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine and half wood panelled walls.
- Bedroom 1 13'0 x 9'6 (3.96m x 2.90m)
- Built in cupboard and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 9'2 x 8'8 (2.79m x 2.64m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, partly tiled walls and tiled laminate flooring.
- Communal car parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »