- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Bought from new in approx 2002
- Private Garden to front and rear
- Tarmac Driveway
- Wrought Iron Gates
- Separate Garage space converted to annex
- Security Alarm System
- Beam Vacuum System
- Double Glazed Windows Throughout
Hollywood Grove, Newry
Purchased from new in 2002, this beautifully maintained four bedroom, detached family home with private gardens has been
finished to a significantly high standard. Located on the highly sought-after Rathfriland Road, this is a rare opportunity to buy a
large, detached property that is also within walking distance of local primary schools, amenities, shops and main arterial routes.
The main property itself boasts two spacious reception rooms, a large open-plan kitchen with utility room, and four spacious
bedrooms; all of which have their own en-suite bathrooms. Externally, there is a large sweeping tarmac driveway, secured by
wrought iron gates, laid with a landscaped garden with mature planting and hedging surrounding the property, which enjoys a
high degree of privacy. There is also the benefit of a raised paved patio area to the rear, making the perfect social gathering
The current homeowners have benefitted from acquiring additional living space by converting the garage into a bedroom annex
with en-suite bathroom. This has the potential to be used as an extra bedroom and/or office space that is separate to the main
residence. We anticipate a high level of interest for this outstanding property.
- Reception Room 1 24' 11'' x 15' 9'' (7.6m x 4.8m)
- Wooden Flooring; Gas Fire; Double-Glazed Windows; TV Point; Drinks Cabinet; Beam Hoover Point
- Reception Room 2 15' 9'' x 15' 9'' (4.8m x 4.8m)
- Wooden Flooring; Gas fire with Cast Iron Insert and Granite Hearth; Double-Glazed Windows; TV Point
- Entrance Hallway 21' 8'' x 6' 7'' (6.6m x 2m)
- Wooden Flooring; Stairway
- Kitchen 23' 7'' x 14' 9'' (7.2m x 4.5m)
- Tiled Flooring; Electric Hob; Extractor Fan; Neff Electric Oven; Hotpoint Microwave; Samsung Fridge/Freezer; Granite Counter Top Units
- Utility 12' 3'' x 8' 2'' (3.726m x 2.5m)
- Tiled Flooring; Plumbed for Washing machine appliances
- WC 8' 2'' x 3' 3'' (2.5m x 1m)
- Tiled Flooring; 2 Piece White Suite
- Annex 17' 5'' x 11' 2'' (5.3m x 3.4m)
- TV Point; Wired for Electrics; Double-Glazed Windows; Leading into En-suite
- En-suite (annex) 11' 6'' x 4' 11'' (3.5m x 1.5m)
- Tiled flooring; Tiled Walls; Heated Towel Rail; Power Shower
- Bedroom 1 16' 5'' x 14' 5'' (5m x 4.4m)
- Carpet Flooring; Ensuite; TV Point; Tiled Flooring and Walls; Power Shower; Two Piece White Suite; Extractor Fan
- Bedroom 2 15' 9'' x 13' 0'' (4.8m x 3.97m)
- Wooden Flooring; TV Point; Double-Glazed Windows facing out to back garden; Entrance to En-suite
- Bedroom 3 15' 9'' x 12' 2'' (4.8m x 3.7m)
- Carpet Flooring; TV Point: Double Glazed Windows; Leading into En-suite
- En-suite 3 7' 7'' x 9' 10'' (2.3m x 3m)
- Tiled Flooring; Four Piece White Suite including Bath, Sink; Toilet and Power Shower; Recessed Spotlighting
- En-suite 1 4' 3'' x 7' 7'' (1.3m x 2.3m)
- Tiled Flooring and Walls; Power Shower; Two Piece White Suite; Extractor fan
- En-suite 2 8' 11'' x 3' 11'' (2.73m x 1.2m)
- Tiled Flooring and Walls; Extractor Fan; Two Piece White Suite
- Upstairs Landing 26' 3'' x 11' 6'' (8m x 3.5m)
- Carpet Flooring; Smoke Alarm Installed; Double-Glazed Windows; Hotpress
- Bedroom 4 (Master) 15' 9'' x 14' 5'' (4.8m x 4.4m)
- Wardrobe Storage; Carpet Flooring; Double-Glazed Windows; TV Point; 2 x Bedside Tables; Entrance into En-suite
- En-suite 4 11' 10'' x 3' 7'' (3.6m x 1.1m)
- Tiled Flooring and Walls; Three Piece White Suite including Sink, Toilet and Electric Shower; Double-Glazed Window
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »