- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Semi Detached Property in a Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Front Garden & Enclosed Rear Garden with Sitting Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Currently Rented at £525 Per Month
- Photographs used at from previous listing before tenant moved in
- This property is owned by a relation of a member of staff at Templeton Robinson
Additional InformationThis attractive semi detached property is tucked away in a quiet location just off Finaghy Road South and is extremely convenient to many amenities including shops and public transport.
The property provides bright and spacious accommodation and is superbly complemented by the good sized private rear garden with sitting area.
All in all a superb home which is sure to attract the interest of a wide range of prospective purchasers and internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Door to . . .
- 4.88m x 3.66m (16' 0" x 12' 0")
(at widest points). Attractive fireplace with solid fuel burning stove, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.93m x 2.87m (16' 2" x 9' 5")
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 4.62m x 2.13m (15' 2" x 7' 7")
Range of high and low level units, work surfacs, Leisure 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, breakfast bar, Tappan four ring electric hob with extractor fan and hood, eye level Siemens double oven, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, uPVC door to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 2.95m (12' 0" x 9' 8")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.92m x 2.87m (9' 7" x 9' 5")
(into robe). Range of built-in robes and storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.01m x 1.83m (6' 7" x 6' 0")
- White suite comprising tongue and groove panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Front garden in lawn and flower beds. Enclosed and private rear garden in lawns with border fence and planting with paved patio area and further sitting area, oil fired boiler, uPVC oil tank.
From Finaghy Road South turn into Hillmount Gardens and Hillmount Court is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »