This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- EPC rating: D59
- Integral garage
- Quiet residential area
Beautifully presented detached house, garage, front and rear garden in Hillhead Grange, a small and quiet development in Cullybackey close to the primary and secondary schools and all the local amenities in the village. The property offers spacious, modern and flexible living accommodation with four double bedrooms (master ensuite) and study, three reception rooms, kitchen, utility room and downstairs WC and is sure to appeal to growing families.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, sitting room, lounge, dining area, kitchen, utility room and WC then four double bedrooms (master ensuite), study and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Tarmac driveway with off street parking for three cars, front garden and enclosed rear garden which has recently been laid in decorative paving.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Welcoming hallway with double height ceiling. UPVC front door, under stair storage cupboard, telephone point and tiled floor.
- DINING AREA 3.32m x 3.1m (10'11" x 10'2")
- Informal dining area off the hallway. "Clic" laminate strip wood flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.7m x 3.53m (12'2" x 11'7")
- Cosy reception room with "Clic" laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- LOUNGE 5.85m x 3.3m (19'2" x 10'10")
- Bright and spacious triple aspect living room. Oak fireplace with cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. "Clic" laminate strip wood flooring. Sliding door to rear. TV point.
- WC 1.65m x 0.9m (5'5" x 2'11")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. "Clic" laminate strip wood flooring.
- KITCHEN 3.55m x 3.5m (11'8" x 11'6")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units, extractor hood and window pelmet in white oak shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and double oven. Integrated dishwasher and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.5m x 1.95m (11'6" x 6'5")
- Range of floor level units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Hardwood rear door and internal access to integral garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Return staircase to first floor landing. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 3.3m x 2.9m (10'10" x 9'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- BEDROOM 2 3.27m x 2.9m (10'9" x 9'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- BATHROOM 2.7m x 2m (8'10" x 6'7")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and tiled shower cubicle with electric power shower. Tiled floor.
- STUDY 2.7m x 1.8m (8'10" x 5'11")
- Study or single bedroom. Carpet and large hotpress.
- BEDROOM 3 3.75m x 3.6m (12'4" x 11'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV point.
- BEDROOM 4 7.35m x 3.5m (24'1" x 11'6")
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and dressing area. Windows on three sides. Carpet and TV point.
- ENSUITE 2.75m x 1.7m (9'0" x 5'7")
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit and tiled shower cubicle with electric power shower. Tiled floor.
- GARAGE 5.5m x 3.5m (18'1" x 11'6")
- Integral garage with roller shutter door. Houses oil fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway and off street parking for three cars. Front garden in neat lawn and flowerbeds. Enclosed and private rear garden in decorative paving and decking area. Raised flower beds.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 10 days)
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views