- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Exceptional Detached Family Home in Semi-Rural Location Yet Convenient to Lisburn and Belfast
- Spacious Reception Hall/Downstairs WC
- Excellent Sized Lounge with Attractive Limestone Fireplace
- Magnificent High Gloss kitchen with Granite Work Surfaces and Range of Neff Integrated Appliances/Excellent Sized Utility Room
- Kitchen Open Plan to Spacious Casual Dining Area and Sun Room
- First Floor Living Room/TV Den
- Four Excellent Bedrooms (Two with Ensuite Shower Rooms and Master with Dressing Room)
- Superb Luxury Bathroom with Contemporary Tiling
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows/Beam Vacuum System/Alarm System
- Excellent Standard of Finish with Many Outstanding Features To Include Sky TV/Sky Plus Points in Living/Bedroom Areas, DVD Home Theatre System in TV Room
- Paved Driveway Parking, Landscaped Low Maintenance Plants to the Front and Back, Rear Patio Area with Block Paving, Landscaping Carried Out by Cameron Landscapes
- A Short Distance From Lisburn and Belfast and the main Saintfield Road Motorway Making Commuting Extremely Convenient
Additional InformationExceptional recently constructed detached family home located in the heart of the countryside yet minutes from both Belfast and Lisburn.
Everything about this fine home is geared towards modern family living with spacious accommodation spread over three floors.
The property offers super well proportioned accommodation which is finished to an outstanding standard. There is an excellent sized kitchen with good range of integrated appliances. The property is designed to maximise the use of natural light and countryside views, whilst remaining ideal for everyday family requirements.
Rarely does the opportunity arise to purchase such a fantastic family home, early viewing is encouraged to appreciate everything it has to offer.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs storage, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.21m x 4.7m (17' 1" x 15' 5")
Attractive feature fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, low voltage spotlights.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 7.34m x 4.88m (24' 1" x 16' 0")
Oak kitchen, double patio doors.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.73m x 1.63m (12' 3" x 5' 4")
- TV DEN:
- 3.58m x 3.15m (11' 9" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.74m x 5.46m (18' 10" x 17' 11")
Low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.09m x 3.58m (13' 5" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.9m x 3.61m (16' 1" x 11' 10")
(At widest points).
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 2.36m (11' 11" x 7' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.69m x 5.23m (18' 8" x 17' 2")
(At widest points).
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Private enclosed rear garden with paved sitting areas, beds in shrubs and bushes. Paved driveway parking to the front.
Off Hillhall Road, Lisburn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »