2 Hatheran Gardens,
Portstewart, BT55 7UF
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Offers over £289,500
Contact the Agent
Armstrong Gordon & Co
Offers over £289,500
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Burglar Alarm
- Driveway To Side With Space For Garage
- Overlooking Communal Green Area
A beautiful 3 bedroom semi-detached house extending to approximately 1,100 square feet of extremely comfortable living space and situated within a development which has a reputation synonymous with style and impeccable workmanship. Constructed circa 2017 by the well renowned contractors O'Kane Homes, internally the bright and spacious accommodation provides a fantastic contemporary feel with no detail overlooked to ensure maximum comfort and a serene sanctuary to relax and unwind. Externally the property enjoys a fully enclosed rear garden in immaculate condition. Practically on the doorstep of the North Coast, this elegant home lends itself to the gateway of many of the North Coast’s finest attractions including the Giant’s causeway, championship golf courses, beaches and an excellent choice of first class eating establishments.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With w.c. and wash hand basin with tiled splashback, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- 3.56m x 4.01m (11' 8" x 13' 2")
With laminate wood floor.
- KTCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.31m x 4.88m (17' 5" x 16' 2")
With stainless steel sink unit set in marble worktop and upstands, high and low level built in units with tiling between, ceramic hob, ‘Nordmende’ integrated oven with extractor hood above, marble splashback, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, drawer bank, wine rack, under unit lighting, shelving, recessed lights, tiled floor and full wall floor to ceiling patio doors.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With stainless steel sink unit, low level units, plumbed for automatic washing machine and tiled floor.
- With hot press and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.18m (13' 12" x 10' 5")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- With built in shelving and wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ensuite off with w.c., wash hand basin with tiled splashback, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, extractor fan, recessed lights and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.84m (11' 2" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.33m x 1.98m (10' 11" x 6' 6")
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin set in vanity unit, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, bath, half tiled walls, vertical radiator and extractor fan.
- Outside to rear there is a fenced in garden area and paved patio with garden laid in lawn with landscaping and shrubbery. Outside to front there is a garden laid in lawn with tarmac driveway extending to side of property. Light to rear. Tap to rear.
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to provide buildings insurance and maintain communal areas. Annual Service Charge is available upon request.
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road, take your first right after Tesco onto the Agherton Road. Take your third left onto Lissadell Avenue and the Hatherans development will be your fourth right. As you enter the development take your first left and No. 2 will be located on your right hand side.
Schools near 2 Hatheran Gardens, Portstewart, BT55 7UF
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.