- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well-Presented 3 bedroom Property in this Popular Cul De Sac Development
- Generous Ground Floor Reception Room
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Three Very Generous Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Integral Single Garage
- Front Garden Laid in Easy Maintenance Gravel
- Off Street Driveway Parking
- Enclosed rear Garden with Generous Patio
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance Of Many Parts Of The Province Via The Motorway Network
- Convenient To An Extensive Range Of Amenities within Hillsborough including Schools, Churches, Restaurants, Bars and Café's
- Early Viewing is Recommended
Additional InformationSet just minutes walk from all the convenience and amenities of the historic village of Hillsborough, this cul-de-sac development presents deceptively spacious homes.
This three bedroom townhouse is perfect for downsizers, first time buyers or investors alike. Off street parking and garaging are hard to find so close to the village.
Positioned close to the centre of the village with its range of shops, restaurants and schools, it is sure to have broad appeal.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Part glazed entrance door.
- 5.25m x 4.64m (17' 3" x 15' 3")
Contemporary fireplace with slate hearth, feature recessed display with spot lighting.
- 8.07m x 2.57m (26' 6" x 8' 5")
Well proportioned, range of high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated double oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, extractor fan, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double doors out to rear garden and door through to integrated garage.
- Hotpress off.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.61m x 2.97m (18' 5" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.82m x 3.68m (15' 10" x 12' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.56m (9' 2" x 8' 5")
- Light coloured bathroom suit, floor to ceiling tiling, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled bath with shower over, fitted shelving.
- INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE:
- 4.8m x 3.02m (15' 9" x 9' 11")
Up and over door, light, power single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine.
- Fully enclosed cobble paved garden to rear, oil tank, boiler house.
Off the Culcavey Road on the left hand side just before the bridge.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »