- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detatched villa
- 2 bedrooms
- Floored roofspace
- Lounge / dining & conservatory
- Fitted kitchen
- Coloured bathroom suite
- Pvc double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Attached garage
We are delighted to offer for let this semi detached villa located in a popular residential area just off the Hightown Road, Glengormley. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, understairs with low flush w.c. and wash hand basin, lounge with cast iron fireplace open to dining area, fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and a conservatory with tiled floor. Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms and bathroom with cream coloured suite. Other benefits include oil heating and Pvc double glazing and there is also a fixed staircase from the master bedroom leading to a floored roofspace. Outside there is a driveway leading to an attached garage, garden to front in lawn and garden to rear in lawn with patio area.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator,
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- under stairs with low flush w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- LOUNGE / DINING 6.12m x 3.02m (20'1" x 9'11")
- Feature cast iron fireplace, wood laminate flooring, two radiators.
- KITCHEN 2.49m x 2.34m (8'2" x 7'8")
- Range of high and low level units with Formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, part tiled walls, radiator.
- CONSERVATORY 2.74m x 2.36m (9'0" x 7'9")
- radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.91m x 3.30m (12'10" x 10'10")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, doorway to fixed staircase leading to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 2 2.74m x 2.69m (9'0" x 8'10")
- Cream coloured suite comprising; panelled bath with electric shower above and folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., pvc panelled walls, hotpress, radiator.
- ROOFSPACE 3.76m x 2.77m (12'4" x 9'1")
- Fully floored and sheeted, light, power, radiator and velux window.
- Driveway leading to an attached garage with roller shutter door, light, power, oil boiler, Pvc oil tank and plumbed for washing machine, garden to front in lawn, garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area, outhouse.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »