- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern 1st floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms including master with ensuite shower room
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room
- uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Communal garden to rear in lawn
- Ample residents parking to front
- Ideal first home or buy to let investment
Additional InformationAs a starter home, fresh start or buy to let investment this modern 1st floor apartment ticks a lot of boxes.
Built approximately 10 years ago it offers a bright and spacious open plan lounge with kitchen and dining areas, two good sized bedrooms, including master bedroom with ensuite shower room, and a family bathroom completing the internal specification. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and Phoenix gas central heating whilst externally there is ample residents parking to the front and a communal garden to the rear in lawn.
Modern, low maintenance, close to town centre, convenient to local shops, residents parking, Phoenix gas - it's a property which simply needs to be seen to be appreciated.
- Single panel radiator and smoke alarm. Access to storage cupboard and partially floored roofspace.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 4.62m x 4.57m (15' 2" x 15' 0")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Smoke alarm x2. T.V point. Gas boiler and gas meter located in cupboard.
- 2.51m x 1.52m (8' 3" x 5' 0")
Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. Integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.67m x 3.61m (8' 9" x 11' 10")
Single panel radiator. Access to en-suite.
- White suite comprising cubicle shower. Single panel radiator. Tiled floor and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.29m (10' 11" x 7' 6")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath with hand shower. Single panel radiator. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Resident parking and bin store to front. Communal lawn garden to rear. uPVC fascias throughout.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Upper Greenwell Street turn left into Greenwell Mews just before the small shopping complex.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
57th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »