- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Chalet
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious detached chalet is located in Grange Meadow, a quiet residential area of only 9 homes. It is situated in the lovely little Hamlet of The Grange, which is just off the Portglenone Road. It is almost centre of a geographical 'square' between Ballymena, Portglenone, Toome and Randalstown, approximately a short 10 minute drive to each.
The property has been very well cared for and is in immaculate condition. Being a chalet house type, is is very deceiving. What appears as a modest bungalow from the outside, is actually a very spacious family home. With three reception rooms and three bedrooms (or two reception, and four bedrooms), it really would be prefect for the growing family. We highly recommend an internal viewing of this lovely home to fully appreciate its size and the space it has to offer.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of a spacious entrance hall, family room, lounge, kitchen with separate dining room, utility room, and cloakroom with WC, all to the ground floor. On the first floor are three well proportioned bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room, and a family bathroom. The property has oil fired central heating and uPvc double glazing throughout. Outside there is a large driveway for several cars, and attractive, fully enclosed, gardens surrounding the property.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 4.56m x 1.96 (15'0" x 6'5")
- UPvc double glazed front door with glazed side panel. Laminate wooden floor. Telephone point. Storage space under stairs.
- Family room 3.58m x 3.21m (11'9" x 10'6")
- Laminate wooden floor. TV point for wall mounted TV. Telephone point.
- Lounge 6.08m x 3.82m (19'11" x 12'6")
- Feature fireplace with attractive wooden surround, cast iron and tile inset (open fire) and granite hearth. TV point. Box bay window. Ceiling rose and cornice. Door to dining room.
- Kitchen 3.45m x 2.86m (11'4" x 9'5")
- Excellent range of eye and low level solid oak units. Wooden drainer. Belfast sink with mixer tap. Integrated hob and cooker, with concealed overhead extractor. Space for fridge and freezer. Tiled splash back. Tiled floor. Breakfast bar. Door to dining room.
- Utility room 2.16m x 1.59m (7'1" x 5'3")
- Eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink with single drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled splash back. Tiled floor. UPvc double glazed back door.
- Dining room 3.48m x 2.80m (11'5" x 9'2")
- Solid wooden floor. Half wooden panelled walls. Ceiling rose and cornice.
- Cloakroom & WC 1.56m x 1.17m (5'1" x 3'10")
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Half wooden panelled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing 2.05m x 1.95m (6'9" x 6'5")
- Access to attic. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 3.99m x 3.22m (13'1" x 10'7")
- Solid wooden floor. With:
- Ensuite 2.80m x 1.52m (9'2" x 5'0")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower enclosure with electric shower unit. Tile splash back. Velux window.
- Bedroom 2 3.50m x 2.85m (11'6" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 3 3.49m x 2.82m (11'5" x 9'3")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Bathroom 2.39m x 2.37m (7'10" x 7'9")
- Modern three piece white suite. Panel bath with mixer tap, overhead shower and additional rainfall shower. 'Mermaid' board wall panels. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Velux window.
- To the front is a neat garden finished in decorative stone and a large driveway for several cars. Being positioned on a good sized site, the rear and side gardens beautifully surround the property. Access to the rear is via either of the two side gates. There is a neat patio area and gardens in lawn. There is also an outdoor light and tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »