- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Separate Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Space for a Casual Dining Area
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
Additional InformationThis is an ideal opportunity to purchase a spacious ground floor apartment with front and rear gardens and excellent convenience to many amenities including Hillview Retail Park, Mater Infirmorum Hospital and schools.
The accommodation is spacious comprising a living room with feature fireplace, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is plenty of parking for residents and guests. Additional benefits include gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
This property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers to include the first time buyer, the retired and investor alike.
- uPVC double glazed front door into entrance porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With laminate flooring
- With laminate flooring, storage cupboard
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.382m x 3.661m (11' 1" x 12' 0")
11' 1" x 12' 0" (3.382m x 3.661m)
With feature fireplace, laminate flooring
- 3.62m x 2.821m (11' 11" x 9' 3")
11' 11" x 9' 3" (3.620m x 2.821m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer, space for oven, space for washing machine, part tiled walls, laminate flooring.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- 2.007m x 1.818m (6' 7" x 5' 12")
6' 7" x 5' 12" (2.007m x 1.818m)
White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with pedestal, disability shower with elevate shower doors.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.287m x 3.042m (10' 9" x 9' 12")
10' 9" x 9' 12" (3.287m x 3.042m)
Outlook to front, with laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.833m x 2.196m (9' 4" x 7' 2")
9' 4" x 7' 2" (2.833m x 2.196m)
Outlook to Rear, with laminate flooring
- Enclosed private rear garden part patio and part laid in lawn.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Gracehill Court is situated just of Ardilea Street in Ardonyne, North Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »