2 Gortree Road, Drumahoe, Derry / Londonderry BT47 3LJ
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
We offer for sale this detached bungalow set in this rural location on the outskirts of the City and just a short drive from the village of Drumahoe. This home with attached garage provides easily managed living accommodation and is sure to appeal to a variety of today's discerning buyers. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
Two reception rooms
Oil fired heating
Attached garage & carport
Enclosed gardens to front & rear
Tarmac driveway with turning bay
Rural locationShort distance from Drumahoe village
Capital Rateable Value: £130,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E42
- Entrance Hall:-
- coving to ceiling; carpeted; power points; smoke detection; telephone point.
- 16’2” x 15’0” (into bay) (4.92 x 4.57 m) : pyramid shaped brick fireplace with gas fire;
concrete hearth with wooden surround; illuminated by concealed lighting; carpeted;
power points; spotlight downlighters; television and power points.
- Dining Room:-
- carpeted; power points.
- 18’0” x 9’2” (5.48 x 2.79 m) : eye and low level cupboards with deep pan
drawers ;integral ‘Creda’ grill and oven; ‘Creda’ four ring electric hob; stainless steel
single drainer sink unit with vegetable bowl; tiling over worktops and and splashback over hob; breakfast bar area with glazed display units; ‘Electrolux’ fridge; spot light
downlighters; power points; vinyl flooring. Dining area with laminate flooring.
- 9’9” x 5’2” (2.97 x 1.57 m) : with broom cupboard; space for automatic washing machine; tumble dryer; tiling over worktop; power points; vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 11’8” x 9’6” (3.55 x 2.89 m) : built-in wardrobe; power points; carpeted.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 13’7” x 9’8” (4.14 x 2.94 m) : built-in wardrobe; carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 11’8” x 7’5” (3.55 x 2.26 m) : carpeted; power points.
- close coupled w.c.; bath with handles having mixer tap with hand shower; vanity unit with mixer tap; fully tiled shower cubicle with ‘Redring Plus’ electric shower unit; Hotpress with ‘Willis’ Immersion Heater; carpeted.
- 25’5” x 9’5” (7.74 x 2.87 m) : up-and-over door; shelving.
- Front garden enclosed with vehicle access to tarmac driveway and turning bay; lawns laid in grass with mature plants, shrubs, bushes and hedging. Fully enclosed rear garden with raised flower beds and lawn also laid in grass; greenhouse. Carport.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »