- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Five Bedrooms (Master Ensuite)
- Three Receptions
- Integral Garage
- Choice Corner Site
- Landscaped Gardens With Waterfalls, Pond, Miniature Railway, Lights and Power Points.
- Mahogany Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Mahogany uPVC Triple Glazed Front & Rear Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Immaculately Presented
- Due To Location, The Property Catches The Sun From Morning To Evening
- Close To Local Primary & Grammar Schools, Shops & Commuter Links
- Security Alarm With Newly Installed Control Panel
- Moroccan White Oak Doors Internally Throughout
We are delighted to introduce Number 2 Gortgranagh Drive to the market for sale. An impressive and substantial property which has been meticulously maintained and improved upon the current owners of thirty-seven years from new to provide five bedrooms (master ensuite), three and a half receptions together with integral garage. Set on a distinctive and generous tree lined site fronting the Wheatsheaf Road being close to local grammar and primary schools, the love and attention to detail is profoundly evident. Bordered by a basalt stone wall, luxurious landscaped gardens to front, side and rear complete with full functioning miniature railway, extensive paviour pathways, patio with recessed lighting, fishpond and waterfalls really set the standard even before entering the property itself.
Internally, the attention to detail continues with solid white oak kitchen units, fitted luxury bedroom furniture, Amtico flooring and floored eaves storage running the complete length of the property. A beautiful conservatory overlooking the gardens compliments the dusk to dawn aspect of sunlight. Seldom found on the open market are properties of this calibre, given the location and standard of presentation, we strongly encourage early internal inspection to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Hall:
- with uPVC entrance door and matching glazed side panels, Amtico flooring, feature plaster mouldings, walk in hot press with provision for WC, recessed lighting, telephone point.
- 3.86m x 5.69m (12' 8" x 18' 8")
with feature marble fireplace with marble inset and hearth, multi fuel stove, feature wall & ceiling plaster mouldings, points for wall lights, Amtico flooring, TV point.
- Family Room:
- 3.86m x 3.89m (12' 8" x 12' 9")
with feature wall & ceiling plaster mouldings, Amtico flooring, glazed double doors to Conservatory, TV point, open tread staircase to first floor.
- 2.69m x 2.79m (8' 10" x 9' 2")
with French doors to garden and patio area, Amtico floor.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 3.84m x 4.75m (12' 7" x 15' 7")
with solid white oak eye and low level units including lighted glazed display units, integrated induction hob, eye level oven and microwave, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, tiled between units, painted pine ceiling, Amtico floor.
- Utility Room:
- 2.11m x 3.35m (6' 11" x 11' 0")
with eye and low level units, tiled between, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed & wired for washing machine, wired for tumble dryer with integrated external extractor, uPVC doors with triple glazing, Amtico flooring.
- with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, half tongue and groove wall panelling, painted pine ceiling.
- Master Bedroom:
- 3.25m x 3.81m (10'8 x 12'6)
with range of built in furniture including robes, vanity station and side tables.
Ensuite: comprising; fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric power shower fitting, wall hung sink, low flush WC, half tiled walls, eyeball lighting, extractor fan.
- Bedroom (2):
- 2.95m x 3.56m (9'8 x 11'8)
with range of built in furniture, vanity station and wash hand basin, dual aspect windows.
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.97m x 3.53m (9'9 x 11'7)
with bay window, laminate flooring, ceiling coving and rose.
- with double walk in shower cubicle, electric power shower fitting, oval bath, built in vanity unit with lights and wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, pine ceiling, Amtico flooring.
- Landing / Study Area:
- with velux window, walk in storage cupboard with light, generous eaves storage. Currently housing model railway.
- Bedroom (4):
- 3.25m x 3.58m (10' 8" x 11' 9")
with solid wooden flooring, built in office furniture including display units, solid wooden flooring, floored eaves storage. Door to adjoining bedroom.
- Bedroom (5):
- 3.25m x 3.58m (10'8 x 11'9)
with solid wooden flooring, built in furniture, dual velux windows, generous floored eaves storage.
with WC, wall hung sink, tiled splash back, solid wooden flooring, heated chrome towel rail, recessed lighting.
- Integral Garage:
- 3.61m x 5.05m (11' 10" x 16' 7")
with up and over door, overhead storage, sectional double skinned door, light and power.
- Property approached by generous asphalt driveway leading to additional parking area. Generous corner site with luxurious landscaped lawns laid in neat lawn bordered with Basalt stone wall (constructed in 1992), paviour brick pathways with recessed led lighting, ample exterior lighting and power points, fish pond with tranquil waterfalls, pergola leading to paviour patio and barbeque area, security lighting, fully functioning miniature railway.
- Garden Shed:
- 3.66m x 2.57m (12' x 8'5)
From the Castlerock Road turn onto the Wheatsheaf Road. Take the fourth left into Gortgranagh Drive. Number 2 will be the first property on your left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »