2 Glenview Manor, Strabane BT82 8FA
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
Ronan McAnenny Ltd is pleased to welcome to the property market this three bedroom semi detached property located in the recently completed development of Glenview Manor in Strabane. This is a development of 40 homes and is located along the Glen Road in the town. The town centre itself can be reached in approximately 10 minutes on foot or a few minutes by car.
This property itself benefits from having three bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite, downstairs WC and utility room. It uses an oil fired central heating system, but also has a solid fuel stove and back boiler. These are very modern and spacious family homes and would appeal to the more contemporary buyer.
Externally, the property has a garden to the front, along with a tarmac driveway and to the rear, there is a lawn and a patio area.
This would make a perfect family home!
Accommodation comprises of:
- Entrance Hall: 2.07m x 5.58m
- Tiled flooring and single radiator.
- Living / Family Room: 4.78m x 3.56m
- Laminate flooring, solid fuel stove with back boiler and double radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.54m x 4.8m
- Cream coloured kitchen units, tiled flooring, electric hob & oven, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, ceiling spotlights and double radiator.
- Utility Room: 2.07m x 2.28m
- Tiled flooring, low level units, sink unit, single radiator and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Downstairs WC: 1.26m x 2.08m
- Tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin and single radiator.
- Upstairs Landing: 2.07m x 3.11m
- Carpeted flooring and single radiator.
- Main Bathroom: 2.57m x 2.07m
- White bathroom suite with tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, electric shower, bath and double radiator.
- Master Bedroom: 3.59m x 4.76m
- Carpeted flooring, single radiator, television point and three double power points.
- Ensuite: 1m x 2.75m
- Carpeted flooring, partially tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin and electric shower.
- Bedroom 2: 2.69m x 3.26m
- Single bedroom with carpeted flooring, double radiator, television point and two double power points.
- Bedroom 3: 3.62m x 3.58m
- Carpeted flooring, double radiator, television point and three double power points.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our office on 02881659210.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »