2 Glenmore Terrace,
Mill Street, Lisburn, BT27 4RW
3 Bed Townhouse
Contact the Agent
Bill McCann Estate Agency
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
Combining a handsome brick elevation with sympathetically modernised accommodation many characteristic features to include sash windows, high ceilings, cornicing, gracious spindle staircase. Good sized ‘shaker style’ fitted Kitchen. This deceptively spacious home is complemented by excellent on-site parking and a large mature garden to the rear enjoying maximum privacy. This sale affords a rare opportunity to acquire an appealing property with potential for extension and further improvement in a delightful setting convenient to all amenities.
Accommodation briefly comprises: Closed Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge 22’9" x 13’9" with fireplace, shuttered window and French doors to courtyard patio, excellent ‘shaker style’ Kitchen/Dining Area, spindle staircase to half landing, large Bathroom 19’7" (max) x 8’6", stairs to full landing, 3 Bedrooms ( one with original cast iron fireplace). Pressurized heating system. Oil-Fired central heating. Well maintained front garden with boundary wall and original wrought iron gate. Covered Storage/Utility Area off Kitchen leading to sheltered courtyard patio which is also accessed by French doors from Lounge. TRV'S fitted to all radiators.
Residents Right Of Way to rear to paved parking area for 2 cars. Large mature garden beyond, bounded by original stone wall at bottom, in lawn.
Private aspect to front and rear with fine views from first floor stretching towards Belfast.
- CLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With solid front door and glazed panel above, glazed door with matching top and side panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With orginal cornice, tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- 6.78m x 4.19m (22' 3" x 13' 9")
with period style fireplace with pine mantle and surround, cast iron with decorative tiled panels and polished marble hearth, cornice, picture rail, shuttered window to front and french door to rear to sheltered courtyard and patio, dimmer switches, 2 double panelled radiators, fitted book case.
- Lobby with under stairs storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.02m x 2.54m (19' 9" x 8' 4")
with excellent range of 'shaker style' units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for auto washing machine, double panelled radiator, double aspect windows, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Spindle staircase to 1/2 landing.
- 5.97m x 2.59m (19' 7" x 8' 6")
with centrally positioned panelled bath with shower mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., partial wall tiling, Hotpress, immersion heater, double panelled radiator.
- Stairs to full landing.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 3.48m (12' 2" x 11' 5")
with feature sash window, original cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.53m (12' 3" x 11' 7")
with feature sash window, dimmer switch, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.26m x 1.91m (7' 5" x 6' 3")
with feature sash window, dado rail, single panelled radiator, wooden floor.
- Covered storage/utility and accessed from Kitchen leading to sheltered courtyard patio area.
Well maintained front garden with boundary wall and original wrought iron gate.
Residents vehicular right of way to rear to paved parking area for 2 cars.
Large, mature garden to rear in lawn, original boundary stone wall at bottom.
Private aspect to front and rear with fine elevated views from first floor rear towards Belfast.
(Please note planning application has previously been approved for garage).
- Disclaimer: Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property to determine its suitability for your space requirements.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither Bill McCann Estate Agency, nor any person in its employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Bill McCann Estate Agency has not tested any equipment, apparatus, fittings or services and cannot verify that these are in working order.
Location: From Belfast Road proceed under railway bridge at Hilden and veer left at monument into Mill Street. Glenmore Terrace is situated immediately on left hand side. (Sign erected at property ).
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing